1

Heroes, Vigilante, Villains and Criminals are all almost the same

Posted by Lavender

Have you thought of being a hero? A villain? A criminal? A vigilante?

Of course mostly everyone wanted to be a hero. A hero is someone who is powerful, cool and famous. A hero who was a god in the eyes of other people. A hero who uses their quirks freely. A hero who can hurt, kill and tramautized someone. A hero is someone they know who can save the day.

No one wanted to be a villain because everyone knows and thought that Villains are bad people, are they really are? Villains aren't always be a bad people. Sometimes villains are the heroes to others, do you know why? Because some heroes didn't save someone, instead they abandoned them, ignored them and mostly hurt them while villains could have take them, help them, and never hurt them because they know how it felt.

Criminals aren't always bad too. Some of them were accused. Some were being setup and such as. Some criminals didn't do something just because they feel to do it but because they need to. Some need to survive, revenge and such as. But criminals are still good despite having or causing a bad doings or event. Because they're just human that makes mistakes.

While vigilantes are the people in the grey area where they weren't on the side of hero neither the villains and criminals. They have their own morals, own mind and own plans to save someone. They killed if needed but they mostly just cause injuries rather to kill.

Heroes, Vigilante, Villains and Criminals are all almost the same because they're all humans with different ideas, different beliefs, different goals but have the same determination to plan something for their own success.

Everyone is good and bad on their own way. But heroes nowadays are slowly crumbling. True heroes is decreasing while fake heroes continuously increasing. Sooner or later villains will rise up again. Be prepared heroes.