Author's Message

Greetings Chemmies,

Mapagpalang umaga/ gabi sa lahat. This is the author of Gangster Academy: Nerd Princess. I'm happy and sad to tell you that GA: Nerd Princess is already signed under an exclusive contract in GoodNovel-the whole story will be only available in GoodNovel, so I have to delete it from Wattpad.

GoodNovel is an online publishing platform. It is both writer and reader-friendly for gaining millions of readers worldwide and offering opportunities to writers for them to earn money while doing their passion at the same time.

I don't want to miss this opportunity. I really wanted you to read and love this story because it means so much to me. This is really a big step for me as an aspiring writer. I know this is a good news but perhaps bad news for you.

I sincerely apologize for those who are currently reading and to those who will read or re-read the story. This is a final decision made by the author. Nevertheless, I hope you will still visit and read Nerd Princess on GoodNovel (App). Kindly add it to your library and leave a comment and reviews. See you on GoodNovel!

I will always be thankful for all your heartfelt appreciation of my story. Sana patuloy niyo pa rin akong suportahan at walang sawang intindihin. You will always be a part of my writing journey, my beloved readers!

Sincerely Yours,
Chemmy_Blue

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Revised Version of Gangster Academy: Nerd Princess is published on GoodNovel so you should read it there, I'll look forward for your comments and reviews!

• Read also my ongoing story on Wattpad, Gangster Association: Forgotten Queen and Babysitting The Mafia's Daugther (Boss Daddy Series 1).

• Above all, please visit the profiles of my co-aspiring writer mentioned below and from my following, do also support them. They may not be notable for now but their stories are very worth it to read! They're soon to be a published author!

Here's their profile:

stanrie rieshavy NamhyeBlueMoon suzzyjoy mistakenlyLady Vixen1435 leishyn nightemuyei iamsashi_ jeuweciia Ronatics SummeriasWinter OneLubb Artasia_Aquila Dark_Spookifyyy _Kize_ euryfair xxblueixiaxx sijeyjoy JvrAtyour4uthor pinkishrose02 pinkyleighraa MrKnowitAllwp loeyline milkybabeee prinkdiction anjabellz artatesleslie ShadoncrisAksjers Crepuscule_Dusk mcynyxt sableyna143 Msshell Akieyasshiro _summering_ jaiyou_ cyrhyx yxaneoi Anonymousathrr VINTAGE_ALTSCHMERZ Binibining_Lunaa

"I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I'm afraid of." - Joss Whedon