wait...what...?!

Liv's pov
-//-//-//-
and there I was. boarding the plane. 6am. seat d8. gate 25. no clue what air port. nor what town. "MOM" I screamed. she ran running over. (she was getting Gatorade). "what honey are you okay?!"
"yeah yeah I'm fine. where are we...?"
"we're going to Los Angeles. sorry for not telling you. it was supposed to be a surprise for when you got there. but there's still the other surprises. where's El. did she go to the bathroom or something?"
"El?! els here?! where is she?!"
"yeah. her parents and I planned this for you too. I mean you did miss someone of your
life. go find El sweetie. she's at Starbucks."
"okay okay okay thank you! I love you so much!"
-//-//-//-//-//-
when I got to Starbucks
-//-//-//-//-//-
"El?"oh god I sound like a freak. I wonder what color her hair is now. last time it was the prettiest purple and pink. there was this one girl making out with a really cute guy who looked like my boyfriend before I fell asleep(that's what my mom makes me say. but I'd rather say got knocked out) but that couldn't be her. the girl was wearing ripped high waist Jean shorts and a meow crop top and a la snapback(which was backwards) I'm guessing the SnapBack is his. she had blue hair and had so many bracelets. next to her was a magenta sky blue and white penny board. but I loved her shoes. they were tan with a floral tan pattern. it was so pretty. I texted her and the girls phone went off with my favourite song. I kinda freaked out cuz when she saw the phone she looked around and koala'd me. El used to do that to me everyday. but wait that means that she's...
"oh my noodle. I've missed you so much Liv!"the strange but familiar girl cut off my thoughts with. the guy with her looked like he was sick. like disgusted.
"El...?"
"Liv...?"she said mocking me then laughed. she gave me an odd look and asked if I was alright. I mean that's what I think she was gonna ask. I kinda cut her off with w huge hug.
"what time is our flight again?"
"7. oh shit we have to go it's 6:30. everyone's probs boarded!"