Jingyi and his dear fanfictions ( All parts until today)

----------1----------

"Come back to Gusu with me" said the Second Jade of Lan, his golden eyes filled with hurt. He loved Wei Wuxian despite what others may think and he wanted to protect him. He had first fallen in love with him when they met in Cloud Recesses, under the moonlight as they stared at each other, sword raised, one was the head disciple of Yunmeng, notorious for his trouble making but loving personality, the second was the Second Jade of Lan, cold and unfriendly made of jade. Little did they know, they would later fall in love and ha-

"Jingyi? Oh! Are you working on the night hunt report already?" Lan Sizhui said. Jingyi yelped and almost tore his scroll apart.

"Uh- What? Oh, yes. Yup I'm working on my report. I just wanted to get it done sooner so I have more free time,"

"Wow, you've changed huh? Anyway, I'm just here to pick up my sword. Jin Ling said he'd take me to a cool place!" Jingyi grinned. It seems that at least one of his ships were becoming canon.

"Ok! Enjoy your date!" He called out as his best friend blushed. It's not a date could be heard in the distance. Wow, he is fast on his sword.

Now where was he?

-------------

When they returned to Cloud Recesses, they were made to finish their reports and he managed to make a convincing report. But he had to work on his fanfictions.

Finally, Wei Wuxian thought, it ends here. He had nothing left to live for anymore. His shijie was dead, his brother hated him and Lan Zhan, oh Lan Zhan, he didn't even want to be in the same room as him. Everyone I love either hates me or dies, at least I can end their misery now. The he jumped, closing his eyes and letting himself fall. Until someone catches him. What? He thought as he opened his eyes in surprise just to be met with the golden ones he loved. If he saved me, does- dose that mean, he loves me? The Yiling Patriarch smiled sadly, ah but what if he does, he and I will never be together.

"Let go, Lan Zhan," he heard himself say softly. But Hanguang Jun continued to cling on to him like he was his life.Wei Wuxian saw Jiang Cheng walk towards them. Lan Wangji also noticed but because his arm was injured and pulling Wei Wuxian, he could only grit out these words

"Jiang Wanyin, stop!" though it was no use. Jiang Cheng struck the rock, trying to pry it off and Wei Wuxian had to let go. Both he and Lan Zhan would fall to their deaths if that happened.

"WEI YING!"

Oh god. He had to take a break. This was too sad for even him to write. He went outside a strolled through the rabbit parch (he liked to call it that) before he sat on a rock. It seemed that he had lost track of time because Sizhui came rushing to him, telling him he had to turn in his report.

When he returned, he saw Sizhui reading a familiar scroll but he brushed it off, they had shared many books and scrolls before but he knew something was wrong when his friend shed his first tear.

"JINGYI! I didn't know you could write so *sob* heartbreaking stories!"

Shit.

"You read that!?!?"

----------2----------

Well, now Sizhui knew that he wrote fanfictions about his parents but at least Old Teacher Lan doesn't know and Jingyi planned to keep it that way. This time, he finished his report early so he used this time to write some wholesome stories that he wished could happen