Chapter 1

It was the 15.09. The day where the exchange students finally arrived. It didn't seem like that much of a big deal, the most weren't excited at all, just like Dream and Sapnap. They probably didn't know that this "special" day would change there Life, of course they didn't, but they would soon find out.

The bus with the exchange students stopped right infront of the Pogtopia High School. The doors of the bus opened. Nobody got out of the bus. It took some seconds until all of the kids slowly started to go outside. The school entrance was decorated with a lot of colorful stuff and a big poster with the inscription: "welcome". Nothing more, it was a simple Poster but there were handprints on it. There weren't enough handprints on it to be the whole school putting one on it, it must have been 1 or 2 classes putting there handprints on it.

George POV:
George has been looking around the whole school entrance not looking where he was going. He was so fascinated but also pretty nervous. All of this, was new for him. As soon as the most students started to run, he got confused. Of course he bumped into someone.

Lucky me, he thought.

He looked up to the person he bumped into. They had eye contact.

"Watch out", the boy said with an annoyed and also kind of mean tone.

"Don't be so mean Sapnap", another voice said.

Sapnap...

"He is probably new", the boy said again.

He was blonde and tall, he also was wearing a hoodie and a jeans, nothing special. Well mabey his look wasn't that special, George could tell that he is special. There was something with him he could tell.

Not yet.

"Still, he bumped into me", Sapnap says confidently.

Sapnap was wearing a bandanna, atleast that was what it looked like. He wasn't really tall, you could count him as one of the short ones.

"But that isn't a reason to be mean, you could atleast help him up", Dream grumbled at Sapnap. Now Dream looked down to George. "Hey there!", he said friendly. "Need any help?", he asked while reaching out his hand. George didn't know what to say. He actually didn't need any help, but he also didn't want to come across impolite. He just took his Hand.

What is that feeling?

That was what they both thought. They didn't know what it was, but it was something special no one else could give them.

There was silence for a while. A pretty awkward and long one.

"So, uhm, where do you need to go?",Dream asked suddenly.

"He is new, of course to the principal, where else should he go?", Sapnap said. "I wasn't thinking, I was just asking, oh my gosh", Dream said. "You never think", Sapnap said numb.

George had to giggle.

That made them stop arguing. Both of the boys were just starting at George now. George, the boy who's giggle sounded like a little kid. It took a moment until he realized they were staring at him. "What?", George asked. "Nothing", both of them responded and looked away.

"I will just go now", George said awkwardly. "Yeeeah", Dream just replied. There was silence between Dream and Sapnap now that George was gone.

"I don't like him", Sapnap said and walked away.

Dream followed him. "I think I might hate him", Sapnap now said. "What? Why? What did he do?", Dream was asking. "Idk.", was all he said. With that the topic was gone.