Chapter One

Hello! Quick moment to say that this chapter was edited by the lovely Tryike0 so you should definitely follow them! Though most of their work is on Ao3 under the user Jasperishere. So go check them out!

(You won't regret it, their very good at writing.)

  The Antarctic Empire. The most powerful and peaceful nation for miles, located in mountains where snow was a constant companion all year round.

  Harsh winds blew through the towns, making those not dressed in cloaks shiver, regret instantly on their face as they rushed for their home.

  The center town was lively, music being played as people moved around, all with different things to do. 

   Some would stop by a particular statue before dropping flowers at its feet. 

  The current ruler, Philza Minecraft, having made the nation from the ground up, had many statues around the towns of the Empire, at the feet of the elegant statue sat flowers of all kinds, some hard to find, some easier. 

  It was a curtain Pink carnation that caught the eyes of the princes. 

  Both sharing glances, before the older of the two, Techno, yanked at their fathers cloak, begging for attention. 

  Their father turned to face the two boys, a questioning look on his face as his eyes landed on the two of them. "Yeah mate?" 

  Wilbur pointed towards the flower, a pleading look covering his face. "Pwease?" 

  Phil light heartedly laughed at the two boys, ruffling their brown and pink hair as he pulled them towards a flower shop. "You both can pick one flower, understand?" 

  Both of the boys' faces lit up, huge smiles shining from ear to ear. They both walked around carefully, getting giddy when they found the flowers they wanted, rushing back to their dad, an extra flower in hand that they gave to Phil. 

  "For Tommy."  Wilbur explained, his grip like iron on the delicate flower in his hand.

  Phil chuckled, bringing the two boys with him to the counter to pay for the flowers, once they had finished paying they exited the shop once again into the cold air of the empire. 

  Phil lifted both of his boys' hoods up to keep them a bit warmer before letting them cling to his cloak as they headed back towards the castle where the maids were taking care of Tommy who was too young to stand the freezing temperatures. 

  "Techie! I'll race you back!" Wilbur screamed, running ahead, Technoblades eyes widened, but he followed suit not long after, a look of determination on his young face. 

Phil smiled to himself, pleased to have been blessed with such wonderful and energetic kids.

  Phil wished his life could be like that forever.

  Alast, it can not.

~•~

  Life was going fine in the castle,

  Phil had less work than normal recently, giving him more time for his sons, 

  Techno and Wilbur were both learning stuff at a quick pace, Techno would make a wonderful ruler when he was older, and Wilbur a wonderful musician.

  Tommy had recently started classes, though he wasn't learning as fast as Techno and Wilbur were at his age, he was still doing really well.

  Phil wished he could say that it stayed like that forever.