Chapter 10:The Promise

Melania in her costume and with her friends decided to go see Writer first, she had promised to come back to see him, and then she didn't want him to feel alone.

Alone? Melania thought to herself as she walked through the large bookstore looking for Writer. Since she had met her friends Negati, Writer, and Melodia, she hadn't thought of that word, the only times she was alone was during lunch in the canteen or during recess at school. So being with people every day was weird.

After going past several shelves, she finally found him, sitting at a table with his head in the armes, his Writer friend. He seems to be asleep like a baby and should not wake-

— "HOOGA BOOGA !!!"

— "AAAAAAAA", Writer shouts as he turns around After his startle, "Dreamer !? Why did you do that !?", even if he is a little angry, his face and his voice give signs that say that he hasn't slept well lately.

— "It's just to annoy you, that's all" answers Mélania laughing behind her mask, "but damn it, what happened to you for you have this face?".

Writer looked at him with what a teenager these days would call the "Bruh face"

— "because you woke me up ..."

— "yes, but I have the impression that there is another thing", she said, while she sits next to her friend.

There is a long silence between the two, or writer looks down at the table, rubbing his hands in frustration.

— "Hey." said Melania as she puts her hand on her shoulder, "you don't have to talk if that bothers you".

— "No! No! No! Don't worry, I'll say it!" he took a long breath before speaking again. "So ... the thing that ... when you left the last time, I had a kind of ... vision "

-"A vision ?"

- "I think, it was more sudden image blur in my vision ... if I remember correctly ... I saw a man with a big white hat with a big smile-" he made a pose to think it over before speaking again. "He was accompanied by a woman with big curly orange hair ...".

Oh oh ... thinks Mélania with a bad feeling.

- "and that's all I remember, the rest is a bit blurry afterward..."

- "and this is why you had that face?"

- "yes, I kept thinking about it as I fell asleep on the spot as I can see ... an I suppose to worried?"

Mélania asks herself the same question, and if it foresees something that goes with this past? And are these bad omens or good one?

No ! It just has to be a Random thing that happens in your life. I don't need to worry and neither does he, Melania thought to herself, patting her friend's shoulder.

- "I think it's just a stroke of been tired, you don't need to worry and just take a nap." She said with a reassuring voice.

- "But ... if it starts again?" Writer said with a worried voice.

- "It will not start again and if it happens, I will be there to reassure you and protect you."

- "..."

- "..."

-" you promise ?"

Mélania responded by giving her friend a hug to comfort him.

- "I promise, this is my job," she said, its not her job, but she feels it will become.

- "thank you, Dreamer ..." Writer said softly, hugging back.