ch. 4

Dream said that he was tired today, which, he claimed, meant George had to do all the work.

He set George onto his lap, laying down on the bed, watching unimpressed as George fingered himself open, he being unprepared for the first time since they were doing it so early today, as Sapnap was away for the next few days.

George should mark this day on his calender, the first time him and Dream had ever had sex before the sun set.

George was more focused on doing it quickly than actually being prepared, ready for Dream's gaze to move off of from him at this embarrassing position, Dream able to watch absolutely everything. Having their usual set schedule all messed up was really throwing George off.

Deciding the two fingers and two minutes was enough prep, George went to remove them out of himself, stopping in confusion when Dream shook his head.

"Do more."

George slowly put his fingers back in, adding another to the first two. This was odd, he thought Dream would be more impatient and not care if George was prepped at all.

Now feeling actually ready for Dream's dick, George attempted to take out his fingers again, but was stopped, yet again.

There was a small smirk on Dream's face as he commanded, "More."

Oh.

This didn't have anything to do with George being stretched enough. No, it had everything to do with Dream wanting to mess with George.

George grimaced as he stuffed four fingers up into him, not really moving them as it was difficult and awkward.

"Hm, more George."

"Ugh," George grunted uncomfortably, slipping in another finger from his other hand, stretching himself a lot more than he liked.

Dream chuckled, enjoying how easily George obeyed him, and how distressed he looked with obviously too much inside him. George clearly didn't like it, so, why wasn't he saying no? That was the point of all this, to push against George's limits until he actually refused, which, still hadn't happened so far.

Dream wasn't going to let up this time, though, not until George gave in.

"How about another?" Dream grinned, interested to see if George would, or even could do more, just so he could keep doing as he was told.

George ducked his head down into his chest, dropping his shoulders in slight defeat. He really, really didn't want to put any more in. But, at the same time, he really didn't want to deny Dream. Even though George knew Dream didn't care, that he just wanted to see George get embarrassed and flustered, George did care, and he wanted to please Dream.

But, unfortunately, this was his limit.

"This is all I can do, Dream," George mumbled gloomily.

Dream gave him a disappointed sigh, which made hot tears prick at the corners of George's eyes.

"Fine, hurry up and get on my dick then."

George finally removed his fingers, his muscles untensing when he wasn't in such an uncomfortable position.

He quickly wiped the tears from his eyes with his arm, feeling stupid about how much Dream's reactions affected him. It wasn't even a big deal, George knew he was being teased, he just liked when Dream said he was good for him, not the dissatisfaction he had for George now.

George grabbed Dream's dick, slicking it up with lube quickly, sliding it inside him until he was sitting down fully, gasping as he found it went in so deep like this.