Let Me Fix It

In a flash Cat Noir angrily used his staff to launch himself from the ground and landed a swift kick to Shadow Moth's chest. Knocking him off the senti-moth that he rode. He landed on Chloe's balcony with a loud thud.
"What did you do?" asked Cat Noir in a tone laced with venom. Shadow Moth was caught off guard but quickly recovered.

"I have been expecting you," he replied in a voice cold devoid of any emotion. To say Ladybug was shocked would be an understatement, the news that Hawkmoth had won rung in her ears, it was like a slap to her face. How could she have failed? How-

An explosion interrupted her thoughts. Upon seeing the akuma victim, she quickly regained focus. She quickly swung on Chloe's balcony. She needed Cat Noir to get backup while she dealt with Shadow Moth. Shadow Moth caught on to the plan so he said, "Don't think I'm not used to your little tricks Ladybug."

"What?," the confusion and anger was evident in her voice.

"If only you could run to your little heroes, if only they weren't out of commission," he continued in a mocking tone. Both heroes immediately rushed toward the villain.

"Cataclysm!" Cat Noir lunged for his neck, Shadow Moth grabbed his arm, throwing him into the balcony door. Ladybug's yoyo quickly collided with Shadow Moth's face. He lost his balance and fell, then started laughing hysterically. Cat Noir wasn't having it, however before he could attack, he commanded his sentimonster to attack. The force of the wind caused by the giant wings of the senti-moth blew Ladybug off of the roof. With a quick movement of her arm, she was back on it in no time.

"Face it Ladybug, you're outmatched and there's no need for us to fight, I have a preposition."

"We will never-" Cat Noir was cut off.

"I need your miraculous again, to fix the wish I made."

"You still don't realize that actions have consequences, Cat Noir spat, "the worst part is that you are only doing this for yourself, you disgust me."

"I am willing to sacrifice myself this time."

"Can't you just use the miraculous you have now?" asked Ladybug skeptical of everything he was saying.

"The energy of the kwamis are drained and it will take months for them to recharge," replied Shadow Moth. "I don't have that sort of time," he continued in a voice that gave off a sense of defeat.

"Even if you were we still couldn't do that," replied Ladybug.

"I MADE A MISTAKE WHY WON'T YOU LET ME FIX IT!"

"I have all the miraculous, no one can help you," Shadow Moth said in a calm cold voice that could send chills up your spine. Ladybug didn't  want to use it, but she had an akumatized villain to fight, Cat Noir was almost out of time and she was desperate. She needed to win.

"Lucky Charm!"

"A feather, what am I supposed to do with that?" asked Ladybug in a state of panic and frustration. However Shadow Moth was not going to give her time to ponder. He and the heroes immediately started fighting. One upper cut to Cat Noir's chin and one swift kick to Ladybug's abdomen. Things were not looking good. Luckily Bunnyx was watching and knew the only person who could help them. Ladybug and Cat Noir were on the ground groaning in pain. Shadow Moth was just about to grab Ladybug's earrings and then WHAM! Bunnyx's umbrella collided with him, throwing him to the far side of the balcony. "Ladybug I know what to do with your Lucky Charm, c'mon," said Bunnyx as she dragged them into her burrow.

"Stay here and recharge while I get help."

"Destroyer!" Shadow Moth said as a moth outline formed over the akuma's face.

"Yes?" it replied.

"Change of plans."