The Butterfly Effect

Gabriel felt sick and tired, no, not because of his most recent loss. He couldn't explain it, a wave of fatigue just washed over him, he felt so nauseous as if he were going to throw up. Maybe it was something he ate? His vision slightly blurred, he felt weak, so weak. He was slightly panicked, perhaps it was time to call it a night he thought. He detransformed and started to walk to the elevator, but he tripped. Did his leg just glitch? He felt weaker than before, so he decided to call Nathalie.

"Nathalie, can you please come down here?" a bit of his fear must have leaked into his voice because she asked if everything was okay.

"I don't know."

Nathalie quickly went to the lair. Gabriel tries to stand, but to no avail.
"Sir, your leg it's-

"I know!" he hissed cutting her off.

"Did an akuma do this?"

"Not that I know of." His right foot was glitching more than ever now.

Marinette's dress was almost finished, it only needed a final touch, but she couldn't place her finger on it.

"Minibug!" Bunnyx shouted as she ran out of her burrow, "there is an emergency." Marinette quickly transformed.

"Did you do anything out of the ordinary?"

"No," replied Marinette.

"Ugh, stay here while I get Cat Noir."
"Ladybug is so amazing," said Adrien as he lay on his bed with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"Cheese is much better," replied Plagg while gobbling down an entire wheel of camembert. Suddenly Bunnyx appeared and dragged Adrien into her burrow.

"Quick transform." said Bunnyx in a rushed tone.

Bunnyx quickly dragged them into the new timeline. Quite a number of buildings were callapsed. There was an akumatized victim terroizing the city and on a moth-like creature rode Shadow Moth.

"Create as much chaos as possible!" he shouted.

"What's going on?" asked Ladybug.

"Hawkmoth won." Bunnyx responded solemnly.