Part 3

-Real quick please remember that David is tired and is in a bad mood thank you-
David POV
Tears were rolling down my face as I stare at Daniel pass out on the ground.
"What the fuck is going on David?" asked a voice behind me ,but I didn't respond instead I just stared at Daniel.
"Max it's time to go to your tent." Gwen said to the boy. "OH HELL NO! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON!" "Max you're going to your tent." Gwen said while grabbing his sleeve.
I looked back to see Max leave the cabin ,then back at Daniel. He looks dead.
Why did I care if Daniel hurt I hated him for trying to kill my campers. Do I hate Daniel? Do I hated him?
Thought swirl in my mind as I stared at him. "Why do I care for you? Why?" I whispered as I stared at his beautiful blonde hair.
"Awww! You care for your Boyfriend." a voice said behind me. "Ahhhh! Jasper what the fudge!" " Did I scared you Davey?" Jasper said with a chuckle. "Yes you did!" "Is that so bad?" "No I gue... WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY CALLED DANIEL MINE BOYFRIEND!" "Yes I did lover boy." "Your acting like a child Jasper" "I am one David." " No your are 25-26 years old ghost." I said with anger in my voice. We sat in silence.
I finally said "I'm going to bed. Good night Jasper." Jasper said "Good Night David." before vanishing.
I got changed and then jump in to bed.
-Time skip-
Tik tok tik tok the clock when. I started over at it to see it was 2 am. I just wanted sleep. It's Daniel fault that I can't sleep.
I sat up to look over at Daniel. "Please wake up so I can finally sleep." I sighed.
I jump off my bed to sit next to him. As I sat down I started to fall asleep. I laid my head down on Daniel shoulder and fell asleep in second.
David Dream
~ I was sitting next to Daniel at the fire with Max laying on my lap. I was laughing at some Joke Daniel probably told.
I noticed Daniel blushing as he stared at me.I blushes a little when he notice his self he was starting at me for so long.
He bit his lip and I blush a little more when he did. He grabbed my cheek and said "I love you David I do." Before he kiss me. It was short but I will it last forever.~
End of dream
I woke up suddenly. I was on Daniel lap. My face turn bright pink.
I look over at the clock to see it was 1:00. I got up and and got dressed because I was late to work.
"What did I had that dream?" I mumbled to myself while getting changed.
I put on my best smile and left the Cabin.
Daniel POV
I woke up.
T.B.C
Sorry for not writing this quicker I kinda have writer block and I'm kinda of lazy too -.-