Ch 5

Sorry I don't update much, I'm out of inspiration, just know, that you can always keep going. Also, smol thing, the reader, I'm trying to make it so that it can be gender neutral, for ALL readers and genders. But I accidently slip 'she' and 'her' into the story. I don't want this to be a fem x reader. I'll keep using them and they and so forth. Okay now enjoy. ')

Pennywise POV

I saw the human eat their food, they looked happy.
But they looked like they were starting to doze off just a little bit.
Then they finished eating and slowly shut their eyes.
Their body fell to the ground, and they were finally asleep.
I ate up my food quickly and then walked over to them.
"I might keep them" I thought out loud.
I picked up the small human and then set them on the stage.
Then grabbed the blanket that they were 'wearing' over them and placed it over them again.
I walked a little ways away from the human, sat down to their level, and watched their breathing.
It was so relaxing at how their chest slowly rose and fell back down in an even motion.
I could watch them sleep all night, which i really wanted to, so I did.
I didn't want to go and leave them again, THEY might leave, or someone could come take them away from me.
Ah ha, yes, that's it!
I know, when they wake up, I'll disguise myself as a normal human, and ask to take them out of here.
If they decline, they are a keeper.
Small chance.
But if they say yes, which they probably will do, I'll know that they want to leave me.
And I MIGHT keep them, or just eat them if I don't have any other options.
Food is always an option.

~Time Skip~

I watched as they slowly woke up, cautious of their surroundings.
"P-pennywise?" They questioned the air.
They're calling out for me, a good sign.
I teleported to the railing, that connected to the bottom of the well, and hopped down.
Making my presence known.
The form I chose was 1 of the many men I killed all that while back.
Logging or whatever.
The fat boy still has it in his collection of newspapers, freak.
He had a slightly tanned skin tone and had blue faded eyes.
They had a full head of brown hair with small parts of blond in it.
They were about 6 foot tall and wore a grey button up shirt.
On top of the shirt was a black and faded vest that covered his forearms.
They had light brown jeans accumpied by black boots with dark brown laces. They also had a small chipped beard, with an old western hat.
It all tied together with a brown belt and the belt had a small pistol in it.
It was a little old for the normal stlye, but it looked fine to me.

"Hey, there, little kid, who are you talking to?" I questioned in a deep and more manly tone.
" u-uhm, I was looking for someone" they spoke with a great amount of fear in their voice.
They also pulled up their blanket more, and slowly inched back, away from my 'new' form.
"Why're you moving away from me, don't you want to escape?" I want to see this.
This will determine their fate if they leave or stay.
They stood up and slowly got back more.
In-closing themself in a corner.
"I, uh, what's your name again?" I was surprised, maybe they were weighing their options.
"Oh, sorry, I'm Jack, Jack Hamilton and what might your name be, child?" This was getting interesting.
"I'm Y-Y/N" they spoke in a hushed and petrified tone.
"Y/N, what a lovely name, now, why don't you come with me and I'll help you escape from here.
Must be old and smelly, huh?" I questioned with a small fake chuckle to my voice.
Try to lighten the mood.
Tempt them into escaping, making it a 'good' option to them.
"I-i'm sorry, but I'll have to decline the offer, besides, I don't think who I'm staying with would want me to leave. I'm staying." Their answer surprised me.
Let's see if I can make them choose the other option.
"W-who's keeping you in here, lass? Why were you sittin' on that stage? I'll make sure they don't know your gone, c'mon, it'll be quick and easy. Just come with me."
"Um, Jack, I-i want to, but I'll have to say no. I'm staying. My last and final answer." I had a bit more confidence, I just wanted them gone.
"Okay lass, goodbye" and with that he turned the corner and walked down the tunnel.

Your POV
I waited for about 5 seconds and then ran to the corner with light steps.
Waited A little more, then turned my head really quick around the corner but was confused because so didn't see Pennywise.
I tilted my head in confusion.

"What are you doing Sweets?" Pennywise asked me with anger in his voice.

I nearly jumped 5 feet by how startled I was.
"I, uh, nothing Pennywise" I said and looked down while fiddling with my hands.
I saw Pennywise walk over to me and raise his hand, I shut my eyes and waited, but no pain came.
I was, instead picked up and twirled around in a circle.
I opened my eyes and gasped slightly, what just happened?
"Um, Mr. Pennywise, why are you so happy?" I asked with fear in every word.
"Oh Sweets, you passed, I'm just so happy." Pennywise said in a genuine happy tone.
I was beyond confused, was I the one that would get surprised?
Because I surely was.
Does that mean I live, too?

3rd person POV

I was confused, but I found myself smiling a little bit.
Oh how I was so happy, so ecstatic.
I'm so happy with this human, I shall surely keep them.
"I'm so happy, Y/N, because I get to keep you!" I then smiled again and hugged them tightly.
"Ah, o-ow, Pennywise-can't breathe" I choked out and the grip loosened by a lot.
"Sorry, just really happy" Pennywise said and smiled, when he opened his eyes, they were like a blue ocean.

I must have been staring at them for too long because I heard him say.
"Staring is considered rude, and why do you stare at me so much? Am I THAT fabulous?" Pennywise asked and I brushed out laughing, broken from the trance.
"You're so funny Pennywise." I said in between giggles and then Pennywise cut me off.
"I go by Penny more than Pennywise, and please don't call me 'Mr. Pennywsie' it takes all the joy out of my name." He said and I nodded.
"Okay Penny" I said smiled and then hugged him.
But I forgot I was short, so my face met his chest.
He tensed up, then relaxed and hugged me back, setting me back on the ground.
The human hugged me, did I gain their trust already?
I thought it was going to be WAY more difficult.
But this human is nice and calm and quiet.
Just so perfect.
I hugged him, but I was so caught up in the hug, that I didnt notice I fell asleep.
But after about 2 minutes of the hug, they went limp.
I started getting worried, were they dead, did I accidently kill them?
Whew, no, they're just sleeping.
Man, they must be a very sleepy human.

And I finished chapter 5! Yes, it was a decent chapter, but I think it was a little confusing. Do you like the story? Tell me in the comments. I'm going for about 18 chapters, then ending it, but we'll just have to wait and see I guess. And thank you Tinni125 for the nice comment. 😊 I'm surprised you guys like my stories, but thanks for sticking with me.