¹-"Its freezing"

Dream

Right.. so I've been living with Sapnap for almost a year. And to say I have a thing for him is an undersatment.. look we both know the others gay as shit.. he thinks I like gogy.. but I don't, I love him.. I love it when he holds me on his lap chest and just let's me snuggle into his neck or chest.. I don't care if he kisses me on the lips.. all though I have to control myself and not just grab his hips and make out with while slowly undressing him.. and  getting ready  to fuck him on whatever we were on.. I want him like that.. him as my lover more then my cuddly bestfriend..

I got up from the couch 'Sap I'm going out text me if you need me'I called out.

'Alright Clayball' he teased.

That nickname always makes me become red.. I love it.. anything he calls me really.. I just grab my car kyes.. I know it's cold  out but I neglected the idea of bringing  a coat.. it's Florida for pete sake! It can't be that cold right?

I went for a drive.. going to this hill I go to clear my mind.. and stare at the moon, while the moontal  glow illumates my skin.. the cold breeze brushing against  my skin as my mind cleared.
-
Sapnap

It's been four hours where is he? I fucking love him.. and adore  his flusteredness when I call him that name.. or anything that isn't his name for that matter.. sometimes when I'm  kissing him and he kisses back softly I fight my temptation to just make out with him so heatly.. we'd be naked  going for it while I pound him into the next day.

I erase my thoughts.. texting him

Baby<3

Nicki

'where the are you? It's been four hours and it's freezing.
                                        sent 2:06am
He didn't answer..

I start panicing.. what if something bad happend to him? I descided I'd call him.. maybe he's driving?

Calling baby<3

As the dots go across the screen showing me it was making his phone ring.. I grow hope.. but..

Hey can't pick up the phone right now, please leave  a message after  the beep. -beep-

I felt like I was about to cry.. but atleast I'm not done.. I will fucking try to find him..

'Dream where the fuck are you, your  not answering and your worring  me' I say before.

Call ended.

I grabbed my cought and his.. he left it? And kyes and a water bottle, cold tends to dyaharate people. So I gotta be perapered.

I had no leads.. and so I went driving spam calling him no luck. I soon found his car pulling in and parking by him.

And off I went into the night his jacket in hand and the water.. looking for him.. I find him asleep ice cold by a tree. He's quiet  a bit shorter then me.. I leaned him up putting his cought around  his shoulders buttoning.. his phone on the grass I picked that up and him taking him to my car he cuddled  right into my neck.. damn I love his adorble habits.. I put him into passenger  and off we went.
-
Idk what to say.