Meet the Authors

Raini - Hello everyone! I have been wanting to write a book like this for quite a while now and I could never find any until my friend eternalnamjoon wrote a book series like this! So be sure to check out her account! Some of the points in this book are inspired by her because I do really appreciate the way her book is set up, but also, Elle and I, are coming up with a few of our own things as well! My main account is Mother_Atiny so if you'd like to read more of my works, check out my account! I love babies and I hope to become a mother some day, so please do not send hate in the comments, if you don't enjoy the book, then simply do not read it :) Of course, this book is merely a work of fiction and although based off ATEEZ, some things may be different. Love you all! and to Elle with her comments! I'm the Yunho to her Mingi~

Elle - hello everyone, it's your girl elle ~
I've always found baby series really cute and heart warming but unfortunately there aren't many about ateez (I make up for it by constantly re-reading 'baby fever' by sa-honey and also reading an unhealthy amount of dad!ateez imagines on tumblr hehe) so being able to write this is so cool! We really hope you enjoy this book. If you don't like it, well then the door is right here 🚪. My main account is ElleEstReine so if you'd like to read any of my own books, please check them out! Hope you enjoy the story!

p.s. both raini and i come from mixed backgrounds, so we feel that it is important to represent diverse and interracial families. therefore, none of the wives will be korean. we are not picking specific ethnicities, but it'll be implied. if you have an issue with that, you can leave now, since we will be deleting any racist comments and blocking those who write them. also, raini and i are both deeply religious and so will not be writing smut. if you have an issue with that as well, you can leave now.

Raini writes for Hongjoong, Yunho, San & Jongho
Elle writes for ➽ Seonghwa, Yeosang, Mingi & Wooyoung