Introduction to the system

As I enjoy my slumber in my awfully comfortable bed , I couldn't help but notice the disturbing sound of fellow students jumping from their beds , quickly grabbing a few books and running at full speed from the dormitory. I decide to lose the sleep and find out what is going on, as I left my bed , I noticed an oddly gigantic man with a large cane , he was looking at me and as he came close , the less confident I became. Seems like I sleeping in morning prep time and this man was the warden.In a fraction of a second,  I made up my mind and decided to run like everyone else had. I grabbed my sweater, a few blank books  and ran as fast as I could.
On reaching the classroom , I stopped running and calmed myself down before entering the classroom.
I opened the door and moved gently to the back of the classroom where the desks were empty.
I was still sleepy despite the fact that I had been chased around the school compound by the warden, so I put my books on the desk and lay my head on them in order to finish my sleep.
As soon as I had started enjoying it, the class monitor woke me and told me that it was time for personal revision not sleeping. And I was the new student , I was in no position to question his authority.
So I pulled myself together and decided to socialize with the rest of the class, particularly the girls. So I moved to the class monitress's desk and asked her to  take me through  the school program. She put her books aside,I honestly thought she was going to insult me and yet she moved aside and told me to sit so as to explain to me the school program.   After that we ended up chatting until the end of prep.
The bell rang and this marked the end of prep time and the beginning of breakfast time .After making a new friend , I moved out of class with the rest of the students . I wanted to go for breakfast but I was extremely sleepy and I had to decide, spend my first day in class dosing or spend the first lesson awake but hungry. I decided to miss breakfast and sleep, so I moved to the dormitory , climbed my bed  and finished my sleep.