The Apple Of My Eye

At the end of breakfast, it was now time to go to class and I was satisfied with the rest I had got so I rose from my bed and filled my bag with the books I thought I needed.

But it was the first day in class and no one was in book reading moods , I walked to the classroom slowly with Allan and hoped he would introduce me to his friends,

"You're gonna love them"he said with a huge smile on his face.

I entered the classroom with Allan and as he introduced me to his friends,
I realized one thing that most of them were nerd-like people .

Their first topic of discussion when I met them was some  science stuff they called "the chain of evolution"

As they went on babbling I took my time to look around the classroom.
And as I did someone caught my eye and she was exceptionally beautiful .

She was a slightly tall and  slender light skinned girl. She had long black hair and beautiful dark eyes. She was wearing a blue tight skirt which showed her perfect body figure.

Right there my heart skipped a beat , I felt a rush of electric sparks in my body .
And then she looked at me and smiled. I felt like I was melting , I had never felt like this before.
I smiled and waved at her .

Allan had noticed my gestures and was puzzled by them.
"She smiled at me" I whispered to Allan.

" She's a real beauty, isn't she?" Allan said,
"Yes" I replied "She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen " I added.

"Unfortunately she's off limits" he said "And why would you say that" I asked, "If you do not want to be beaten up on your first day of school take my advice and stay away from her " he  said.

"By whom " I asked and gladly he answered "By Trevor "

"And before you say anything else,  he is her ex boyfriend who didn't acknowledge their break up and continues to beat up any one who trys to make a move on her " he added.

"Okkk I will stay away from her" I said sarcastically.
But there was no way I was gonna back off that easy.
So I let Allan think I was gonna take his advice until he left me and moved to another stream.

As soon as he left ,I majestically moved to her desk.
She was seated alone setting up her books in her desk.

I sat next to her and said " Hey ,can you help me out with the class notes"
She shyly said " Which subject "
Her voice was calm and soft like an angel .

"All of them" I said  , " I am so sorry for disturbing you but I would like to know where you ended last term", I added

She looked at me and smiled " Ok" she accepted,
"My name is Bale "I introduced myself
" And I am Caroline " she replied

It was all going so well until Trevor's arrival.