Chapter 1.

temp·ta·tion

noun

the desire to do something, especially something wrong or unwise.

I wasn't liked by many people growing up.

Life has never been easy for me, I was raised by my brother Nate. My dad was in and out of jail during my childhood and my mom was never there to begin with.

Being a teenager with no friends or parents who aren't active in your life, your labeled as the "freak" or "orphan".

With a lifestyle like mine your expected to go down the wrong path at some point. Most people suspect someone like me to be in jail by the age of sixteen, or even dead.

Of course they were right in some sense but here I am still thriving.

When I was seventeen I made a deal with the devil....literally.

I knew I didn't have much coming for me in life and that was one of the few things that would be good for me.

My brother, Nate, is only six years older than me and he made the same decision I did, only he was fourteen.

At the time neither of us knew it would come with consequences, but we both wanted to get out. We needed to get out of our miserable lives.

We were outcasts the second my parents abandoned us. Being known for not having parents and being raised by your brother is hard.

I was only fifteen when I met him but I knew I wanted more. He was the person who made it seem like my life would be better.

He indeed was the Devil.

He spoke to me in my dreams and told me he could make my life better. I believed him, and of course I fell into temptation.

He turned me into a demon when I was only seventeen.

Demons must do one evil thing a day in order to continue living as a demon, if not your executed.

My life was in a terrible place and I was prepared to do anything to fix it.

He promised me he would give me a fresh start as long as I always remember two things: don't forget to do at least one evil thing, and don't fall in love.

I never cared for love much growing up, seeing as I never received much of it.

That was until I met her.

She took over my heart and it almost cost me my own life.

I was nineteen when I fell in love with her. I hid it from everyone including Nate. Until one day I was caught by another demon, coworker if you will.

He immediately told our boss, the devil. I was almost killed right then and there. He told me I "shall not fall for temptation or lust".

He made a deal with me and made me promise it would never happen again.

I'm now moving to a new town, once again I'm alone. No friends. No family. Just Nate and my thoughts.

But what do you know? this might be a great second chance.

/////////////

Hi!! I'm extremely new at this and I'm working on it, but please let me know what you think of it!!