Ep 2 💿

After some days Jimin entered his office and Mingyu was already there. He went and sat on his chair " he wants to meet you.."

Jimin looked at him staring at his soul.." didn't I already make it clear.."

" but he said he really needs to see you.."

" a glimpse of him and he will be no more.." Mingyu kept quiet and nodded his head " what about the deal with mark.??"

" its final delivery will be done today at night.." Jimin nodded " make sure everything should be perfect. I don't want any complain.."

" don't worry everything will be fine..and.." he stopped, Jimin glanced at him and raised his eyebrows for him to continue " did you meet hyung??"

Jimin looked at his laptop and said " which club John wanted to meet ??" Mingyu understood that he didn't want to talk about that so he said " xxxx club..."

" okay get ready we will go.."

" Ok I will pick you up.."

" No need , I will come by myself.." Mingyu nodded and left Jimin mobile and he looked at the id and picked it up quickly..

Jimin pov

I looked at id and quickly picked it up..i
I hope there will be some good news..I don't want to hear any bad news right now..

OTP
Jimin :''Yes, did you find anything.??"
??? : " am sorry..."

I threw my phone on the floor and gripped
my hair..." where are you..?.why I can't find you...? It's enough now I can't wait anymore. I can't live without you please.. please come back to me "

Meanwhile

Jin pov

" it's enough now...don't be like that, just forgive him already he is already in pain..." I said while sitting on a chair.....

" I can't...I can't forget all his childish plans...his irresponsible works.."

"but Tae..he already regrets.."

which one..which action of his he regrets..as a big brother I always try to cover him make him understand all bad and good things see where is he now...i was against him being a mafia..i know his works is legal now but what his actions he made in past I tried to stop him tried to make him understand that things don't go like that but he didn't listened to hyung ...you tell me tell me what i should do i even left her for him you knew how much i liked her but because he was my friend more than friend a brother I didn't proposed her i thought he will always make her happy but you saw what he did to her when i got to know about it i tried to stop him but he did what he wanted to do.. now let him suffer let him feel how hurt feels hyung..."

" I know everything tae but I also saw him. 7 months are enough..he is broken he always harms himself its been 7 months I haven't heard him laugh or even smile..try to understand.." i said I was trying to make him understand his condition...

" ok i will forgive him but what about her....she will never and this condition of his is not because of me it's because of her and it can't be cured she will never ever come back to him..."

" i know her place can't be filled but you
are his best friend he needs you..." he kept quiet..

"you are going to meet him and forgive him ..." I said sternly and he nodded slightly..

Time skip at club

Jimin pov

I arrived at the club. I didn't want to come after the call but I had already asked John that I would be here. I saw everyone already there and they greeted me. I finished everything and went toward the bar..

" a strong one..." i said and

drink it in one go. I don't know how many I drank . My head felt light and I got up from there

Suddenly a girl approached me. I looked at her head to toe and went to sit on the couch, ignoring her.

She came and sat beside me. She was talking about something I didn't understand. Suddenly she got up and came closer to me..

she placed her hands on my shoulders and said " want to dance..??"

Her face was so close to me I looked at her to recognise her but my vision was blurry when suddenly she came closer...

I closed my eyes and heard something like, " I love you my king..."

I opened my eyes and pushed her harder. She ended up on the floor..with halting steps I left the club...

I was walking where my feet lead me and I ended up in the middle of the road suddenly a bright light flashes in front of me and in an instant i was pulled back on the side I looked up and my eyes widened..

" a-are you okay..? Are you h-hurt somewhere..??

I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked multiple times to see whether I was looking right or not. I froze and I couldn't even move a muscle

" y-y/n.."

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

Hy guys 💎
Hope you all are doing good so here is part 2 do follow and vote and comment for part 3 !!🕊
Thank you 🤍