Chapter 1

A/N 

Hey guys 👋  Thank you so much to those who are reading this because it's probably gonna be shit

_____________________________

Y/N POV:

You probably know a few shitty starts to a morning. Let me tell you about mine.

  The LEGOs were on the floor. The tired me was getting out of bed to get water. It was 6 in the morning.

  The moment my foot touched the plastic blocks, it was as if a dinosaur had roared in the house. The actions then ensued.

  I fell forward into a pile of action figures with swords because of the LEGOs.

  I rolled over and got up. That was a very bad idea. My head hit the bottom of the top bunk. Ouch. The dizziness made me stagger to a few medals that were hung on the bunk. The dinosaur now sounds like a strangled chicken!!

  I got up again. That was the second time. BANG!!! My best friend is now the door! What a traitor... It squished me against the wall 😭

"GOTCHA!!!!" Said a little voice from behind the door.

  Smartass little jerk of a brother. "I WILL KILL YOU!!" While I chase after that dickhead, let me introduce him to you.

  His name is Akihiro L/N. He's a little fucker who pranks me all the time because he hates me. He's only smart for pranks though. If he worked hard, he would be grades higher than the kids his age. One last thing, his name suits him very very well.

(A/N: For those who don't know what Akihiro means it means brilliant erudite/learned man)

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!" yells a voice. The voice. The one that makes you run when you hear it yelling.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" My brother goes into Neito Monoma mode and runs off to his room before I can stop him.

Fuck.

Here comes Mom. I am in deeeeeeep shit.

"What the hell do you think you're doing at 6 in the morning??" There it is. The scary, menacing voice. Shit.

_______________________

  After that, it was too late to go back to sleep so the whole family ate breakfast and I prepared for school.

  When it was time to go, I said goodbye to everyone and closed the door. Off to school!!

A/N: Hello again 👋 it would be really cool if you could leave comments here to tell me if you like this chapter or not because this is my first time writing on Wattpad 😭

Anyways bye, stay healthy and hydrated!! <3

- Author-chan