Chapter 1

Warning: Cringe, lots of Timeskips TwT

______________________________________

Y/N pov

"Hey Y/N I like y-"

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

Ugh another day at school, stupid alarm always have to ruin the best part of my dream.

"Y/N COME DOWN HERE!!!"
"IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN HERE, I WILL DRAG YOU HERE!!!" M/N said

"OK OK COMING!!!" I replied

I took a shower and got dressed then went downstairs, I saw the food on the table made by my mother, I sat down on the table and ate my food.

~Timeskip, after eating food~

After i'm done eating, I put the plate in the sink and grabbed my bad.

"Bye mom and dad!, I love you!"

"Bye! I love you too! Take care!" they both said

~Timeskip, to school~

Ahh finally I have arrived, as I was walking towards the entrance, I saw Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, and Aoi, I walked towards them.

"Hey guys! What's up." I said

"Hey Y/N!" Tanjiro said.

"Y/N-CHAN MARRY ME PLEASE!!" Zenitsu said hugging my legs.

"No Zenitsu. *Sigh*." I replied

"Hey N/N!" (N/N = Nickname) Nezuko said.

"Morning N/N-chan." Kanao greeted.

"Morning Y/N." Aoi also greeted.

"Morning! Anyways, where's Muichiro and Yuichiro?" I asked

"Oh, they went ahead!" Tanjiro replied.

"Oh ok." I replied back.

"Anyways, let's go now, we don't to be late now do we?" Aoi said with a chuckle.

"Oh right." The whole group except for Aoi said.

As we went inside the school, we were greeted by our fanboys/fangirls.

~Timeskip, after shooing the fanboys/fangirls away~

*Huff* *huff* The whole group panted.

"Finally they're gone." Aoi said.

*Ring*

"Oh, that's the bell" I said.

~Timeskip, to classroom~

"Ok class we're gonna start our lesson now." Mr. Tomioka said.

~Timeskip, to lunch~

I went to where I usually eat/my fav spot, the rooftop, as I was going there, I spotted Muichiro and Yuichiro at the corner of my eye, I walked up to them.

"Hey Mui! Hey Yui!" I said walking up to them.

"Hey N/N!" Muichiro greeted.

"Hey Y/N." Yuichiro said being a Tsundere.

"Can I eat with you guys?" I asked.

"Sure!" Muichiro said.

As we were chatting and eating, we heard some footsteps going up from the stairs, then Muichiro and Yuichiro asked me to do something.

"Hey Y/N, can you play the role of being our girlfriend?" Yuichiro aksed while Muichiro nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

"Please, so we could avoid our fangirls and your fanboys." Muichiro replied.

I thought about it for a while then I agreed, when the person that was going towards us, Muichiro instatly gave me a peck on the lips and after Muichiro did that, Yuichiro also pecked my lips.

"Y-Yuichiro-kun and M-Muichiro-kun?" The girl said shocked about them giving me a peck on lips.

"What?" Yuichiro asked bluntly.

"D-Did you guys j-just k-kiss Y/N o-on the l-lips?" The girl asked while stuttering out of shock.

"Yeah, so what? Can't we kiss our girlfriend?" Muichiro asked a little irritated seeing one of him and his brother's fangirls.

The girl instantly ran away with tears in her eyes.

"Uhm, guys she's probably gonna tell the whole school about this..." I said a little not sure of what will we do about it.

"Then let's just act about it..." Yuichiro said.

"Yeah.." Muichiro agreed.

"Uhm ok..." I said.

"Ring"

When the bell rang, we went back to our classrooms, as we were going back to our classrooms, we earned a lot of stares and some people talking about us.

~Timeskip, back to classroom~

As we went back to our classroom, we were greeted by our friends asking about what happened a while ago, of course that girl told the whole school about it.

"Hey Y/N, Hey Mui and Yui, are you guys really dating?" Aoi asked us.

I hesitated to tell the truth at first, but since they are true, real and trustworthy, I told them the truth.

"Actually...no we were just acting like a threesome relationship couple, so we could avoid our fanboys/fangirls" I said while Muichiro and Yuichiro nodded.

"Oh ok." The whole group except for me and the Tokito twins replied.

"We should still act like we're dating even in other places in case our schoolmates can be in the same place as us." Muichiro said.

The whole group agreed with it. And with that the school ended.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I know this is so cringey since this is my first book, if you want to suggest some ideas, feel free to comment them or dm me!

See you guys in the next chapter!

792 words