~04~

*At the dinner table*

Dad never forgot to join us for dinner regardless of those tough schedules he had.He always did his best to make time for us since he's leaving to the clinic early in the morning daily.

Dad:How are you,my little princess?

Halsey:Dad,don't call me little!I'm already 16 years old now🙅🏻

Dad:I know sweetie,but still you are the same little princess to me...

Halsey:Heheee,Okay then😆.By the way I have something really important to tell you both...I was selected for the point guard position in the team,so I won't play as the center for upcoming matches...

Mom:Wow,that's great Halsey!

Dad:Of course it is,my daughter is the best!

Mom:Correction! OUR DAUGHTER!!! 😂

Dad:Okay okay,got it...Also,before I forget,Halsey it's Zach's birthday tomorrow right?Usually you create a big mess on the day before so apparently I remember it...

Mom:Yeah,our Halsey seems to be quite occupied with practices lately,so I prepared a cake for him by myself... I haven't seen him for days now,add my wishes too!

Halsey:Thanks mom! I really didn't have much time this year...

I very well remembered his birthday,but he hasn't replied me for 6 days already! And inside I hoped he'll appear out of no where tomorrow and surprise me...

3rd Person POV

(Somewhere in the woods...)

Liam:Zach,you can't do this to her!

Zach:I can Liam,and why can't I? We all knew this would happen one day and now that one day is finally here...

Liam:You know how much she loves you Zach...You should at least apologize for what you've done now!

Zach:I did nothing and that was just a mistake,Try to understand me please...

Liam:THIS,is not just a mistake! I already told you to get away from her since the beginning of all of these and look the mess you've created now!What are you going to do with the consequences now?Are you going to be responsible of this?

Zach:There's nothing to be responsible bruh!She's just doing fine & showing no change at all,so why are you worrying about this so much?

Liam:I'm no longer your brother Zach,so don't call me bruh anymore!What do you even know?You might be another beta here but ME-I'll have to be responsible of what you've done now...And no changes huh,she's getting better at physical trainings and exercises so she'll soon go through the other stuff as well.How are you going to explain all of this now?

Zach:She'll get over this soon Liam.Are you going to abandon me now because of some human girl?

Liam:He's not a human anymore Zach and that's what I'm trying to explain you!

Zach:We can't tell that yet and even if you love Halsey,there's nothing we can really do,cause we all know that you've met your partner whom I'd like to own,if I could!

Liam:This is not a problem about my mate Zach!You should have stayed away from Halsey if you were going to leave her like this...And soon you'll find your mate and once you did,you'll eventually leave me too...

Zach:That;s not true Liam,you are more like my own older brother and how can I ever turn against you?

Liam:Enough of this talks Zach,my decision is finalized!Go to Halsey and break up with her before things get worse,I can look for her after that and don't even think of doing something stupid once you went through your shift after tomorrow!