Chapter 11

Guys am sooo happy, i've got 1k reads so fast! 😭🖖❤.
Please note: Smut and sex scenes

Read up!,

I woke up feeling dizzy, it's morning already, i felt jay's boner touching my bum, My eyes wide as i dare not make a move to stir him up from sleep, i knew this is not gonna end well immediately my legs touched the ground and the sex god starts making slight movements on the bed just like when a newborn when asleep tries to wake, he looks cute though. I made my way to the bathroom, i looked at myself and i whispered "Roy what've you become?" i heaved a heavy sigh; took my brush and proceeded to start brushing being extremely cautious not to wake Jason unless i have appeal to deal with and i don't wanna cause No. 1, I'd be late for school and No. 2, i don't wanna get laid because my back hurts like hell.

I spilled the water out of my mouth and continued to brush my teeth for the last time vigorously the i rinsed my mouth and face and looked at my frail body system for one last time before i turned to move into the toilet to take a dump, that's when i realise that jason was standing behind me the whole time. That was when it struck me, I wasn't wearing anything underneath, just an undersized top and that's it. With great speed i turned 360 degrees backing the mirror as i stuttered "uhm g-g good moorn-ing" i bent my head trying to cover my naked body.

"Goo'morning baby, i see you look quite delicious" he say as he leans up from the door frame and made way for me as one of his hands firmly gripped his dick from the layers of his shorts, smirking.

Before i could blink, he hugged me, possessively. His firm hands squeezed my buttocks. I tried to break free telling him that i had morning class but it was like pouring water on rock. In one swift move, he carried me and made me sit on the sink, he invades my neck with his lips, i shivered at every single touch... i wanted more, because i finally gave in. I gasp for air, as he nibbled with my ears, "you like this shit don't you, hump?" he growls in my ear, his breathe brushing my skin, making me feel warm. I nod and dug my nail into his skin, biting my lips, can't believe am such a bitch right now but i felt good.

Some minutes have passed, i was so obedient that i gave him head because that's what he offered, the offer was reasonable can't afford to leave him in his morning wood.

So I knelt down and got to work, moving my head up and down, I was a slurp mess, as I worked down on his dick I peaked at him to see that he threw his head backwards as he grabs the helm of my hair and started thrusting deep down my throat, i gagged a little but recovered and we increased the pace, going deeper and harder at every thrust. I could feel Jason is close to cumming, it's time I ended this, I picked up the pace and started bobbing on his dick.

"Oh, roy-y! Mhphmmh!" He moaned as my saliver coated his dick mixing with his man juice as he shakes frantically out of immense pleasure. I swallowed every ounce that he gave out and cleaned his dick with my tongue.

"How that was mind blowing" I emphasized on the 'blowing part' and he started laughing as he pulled me up to a tight hug, understanding the joke I pulled out. "Let's shower shall we?... Wouldn't want my baby late for his lecture huh?"

Few mins later (after shower)

I got breakfast ready, we settled for fried bacon and eggs with a cup of tea rammed up with toasted breads to go with the fried eggs. Well that's the least I could do as Geo hasn't appeared to make breakfast.

We ate quietly, I sipped from my tea "uhm jay.." I started as I carefully dropped the cup into the dish washer along with the food tray we used. I fondly called him jay whenever I want something from him, these days he seems not to get easily pissed by anything or anyone and I kinda liked that. "Humph" he looked at me raising his eyes from the document he was surveying, now I noticed how good looking and manly Jason looks while wrapped up in suit and wearing glasses.

"Uhm please, I will be coming back a little late tonight, we have Entrepreneurship course today" I said rubbing my neck and looking down at my feet as I wondered in my mind if this lie was worth it, sincerely I don't want jay to be on his bad side.

"I thought it was on Fridays" he said raising on of his brows and folding his arms to his chest. "We also have on Monday sometimes" I shrugged, giving him a smile, "you sound suspicious but ok" that was it. He allowed me to stay extra hours at school that means me and klimt will extra time at school today, I didn't want Jason to know am hanging out with klimt talk more of going out with him.

Me and klimt are going out today after school, that is what am going to do to makeup for what my boyfriend did to him.

"Damien, oh.. You here?. Okay!.." I heard Jason over the phone.

The drive to my school was quiet except all the annoying bings coming into Jason's phone, is this what business people put up with?. Damien pulled over in front of my school, now I felt afraid to step out of the lemo, not because of shame but because of what people will say when they see me with the one and only Mr. Jason Todd.

To my greatest shock, Jason steps out of the car, every
body who were present at the gate both old and young even the teachers were shocked and surprised to see him, the girls were drooling... Through the glass I could hear some girls saying "damn he fine" that's it, I felt like kicking the door out and come at them. Just then Jason opened the door, all eyes casts on me.. It felt like the world stopped, every body's jaw were opened, they were surprised. 'How could it be?' This statement echoed every where, Jason hugged me and pecked me and whispered "if what you say to me earlier turns out to be a lie..... You wouldn't wanna know what I will do" my ears shivered as hot air emitted from his nose brushing against the skin of my ear.

He released me from his tight grip not hug, then he gave me a deep wholesome passionate tongue kiss, in. front. of. the. crowd!., now to think of it, I think he's doing this to show the world he owns me.

He pats my shoulder as he says "I will see at home baby~" he cooed, audible for every one to hear.

With that he entered back into the limo and off they went, leaving me to these predators whom are ready to prey on me.

1241 words.

Still the same goal, read up.