Chapter 9

Goals for next update: 50+ reads, 3 or 4 comments, 20+ votes 🥺

Roy's POV

With immediate speed i got inside the house, i can't afford to be to shouted at this time.

Jason assigned one of the maids to escort me to his room, that he had some things to attend to, "when i'm back.... we have some scores to settle" he sternly said as he left me and his maid all alone to walk down the hall which led to his room. 

I was ushered into Jason's room, it's been long I came in here though. With all that I've went through I decided it's nice to take a nice cold shower, noting the path which led to the hidden bathroom inside the closet as i could vividly remember, I ran myself a bath, the water was soothing and also enjoyable.

Once I was done, I found my way to the room, dressed up in clothes the maid kept for me to wear.

i wore the outstanding outfit and made way for the kitchen, I am so famished, I could literally eat a bear, as soon as I got to the kitchen I sighted the head chef (the one in charge of all dealings in the kitchen), I greeted everyone present in the kitchen as I made my way to the wash hand sink, where the aged chef was preoccupied in whatever he's doing.

"G'day mate!" Well I didn't expect that from an old man,
"Good evenin'sir, am kindah hungry..." I paused to hear my stomach rumble "....what's for dinner?" I continued.

"Well that depends what you want me to cook for you dear" he said as he return the washed knife and wooden platter to it's original position.

"Uhm, if that's so-"

"Not so, cause, master ordered us to cook whatever you want for dinner!" He said sternly.

"I would like noodles with friend egg and chicken breast, fried!" I said with watery mouth

"Good evening master!" the aged man chimed, making me to turn in reflex and see Jason standing behind me. "are you done with  the meeting already?!" he had a neatly British accent and was dressed in the 20th century  inspired chef uniform, now that i could see that clearly.

"good evening geo!" Jason said shining his 32's. "Yes, am just getting dinner with Roy here ...." Jason turned his gaze on me, eyes on me and a smirk heavy on his lips, i felt blood rushing for my cheeks!. Geo the chef, had a surprised expression on his face but quickly smiled at me.

"Since you all are here, i can make you all something if you'd like, the other cooks are gone so i can gladly make dinner for you!". "what about you Roy?" he asked feeling a little concerned as he used his right palm to cup one side of my cheek.

"I've told him what i want..." i said blushing profusely, "okay, i'll have what ever he has" he said, still caressing my cheeks. The chef nods, "Alright, Roy follow me..." he said as he grabs my hand and rushes out of the kitchen, 'what is he gonna talk about again' i thought.

YOOO GUYS, 

Thanks for 500 reads,  I will update the story soon once we meet the goals for the next update, love you.

Sorry for the cliff hanger though......😉😂💔.