[ 프롤로그 ]

"Bogoshipda." Lisa heard faint whispers as air soughs past her ears, she slowly opened her eyes as the sight of snowflakes came in view, falling down on the concrete ground in the amusement park.

She took a step forward and leisurely walks towards a broken mirror with a smile. Whilst each step she took, made quiet shattering noises and the sound of rough snow shuffling followed along when her feet would dig into the frozen but soft snow and then came out forcefully.

She didn't moved any further.

The lad did only stared at her reflection, then in a blink of an eye—She saw an eighteenth years old young guy standing right behind her as he watched her with a tranquil gaze.

Trying to normalized her breath—as her heart lurched in her chest. She shut her eyes whilst spinning around, Lisa was again seventeen.

"Why?" She murmured softly finally facing him, her faltered breathing and sounds of her sharply inhaling the ice cold air in; her lungs filling up, suffocating while she sniffed till tears were coursing down her face and he started to approach her in panic.

"Don't cry." He murmurs to her and finally, he pulled her in his only warming embrace once he was in front of her face to face, while stroking her head and landing a affectionate and yet yearned kiss over her forehead. "D-Don't leave now. .I'll m-miss you. ." He shook his head and scooted her closer to him, hiding his face in the crook of her neck as she sobs hard.

"I promise, I promise. .I-I'll come b-back. .t-to meet y-you. .Okay?" This time, Lisa shook her head and put her hands on his back, clenching his coat and hitting him with her fists. "N-NO! S-STOP! YOU A-ARE N-NOT LEAVING M-ME!" She curled herself into his coat, "I-If you leave me...T-They will m-marry me off. .I don't want to get married already. ."

"No, I won't let that happen. .Just wait for me. .hm?" His assuring tone made Lisa part out from the long hug, peering at him still trying to hide her face from him; with her red rudolph nose, swollen eyes with eye bags forming as if she cried for weeks now and her puffed cheeks stained with tears.

She disagreed, ". .D-Don't lie to me. ." He couldn't afford to see her like this if leaves, he couldn't see her like this, becoming this unbearable. If this continues happening he won't be able to leave her this time. He would miss her, just like now, he couldn't resist himself from hugging her ever so tightly the last time, before he goes away from her even though for a little while but for the both of them it'll be forever. Jungkook felt his own eyes filling as it became difficult to see.

He kissed her soft cheeks and forehead and her nose. He would miss seeing her doll face and her weird puns—and her sweet laughter after seeing his face then. "Jungkook. ." She sighed and managed to stop him from suffocating her in his tight embrace, as Lisa was about to almost fell asleep while she felt exhausted from crying too much.

He did pull out and put his palms, covered with gloves on her cheeks—he gently caressed her cheeks with his thumb and smiled at her while she opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the brightness then staring at his face while griping onto his hands which cupped her cheeks. "We'll meet again, okay?"

"When?' He sniffed—she noticed his nose and ears were red as well but he meekly grinned at her along with tears brimming at the corner of his eyes and hugged her once again as he sang in her ear like he always does, "Until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again."

Her mind kept reminiscing her the same melody and lines, he crooned into her ears. Meanwhile, lulling her into a dreamless sleep.

He is so cruel.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

━━━━ 🎡
It took me a while yet there still might be grammatical errors t-t i bought it back because im back from my writer's block;)