●Her●

"Tring, Tring" The alarm rang, waking Mallika up with a jerk.

'Ughhhh' She groaned in frustration while switching off the loud alarm.

Mallika's Pov

Seriously? I mean seriously?? I was just about enter my own company. Did this stupid alarm have to go off right now?

What a great thing to start my day with! Now the whole day I would be thinking how my company would have looked like in my dream.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and went to the washroom to freshen up. Today is a Saturday and I was planning on waking up late, but I'm so careless that I even forgot to switch off my alarm yesterday!

Right after freshening up and eating my breakfast, I rushed to meet my friends. This is the most exciting part of the day.

Oh shoot! I forgot to Introduce myself. I am mallika singh! 

I love reading and singing (although nobody knows about my talent). My ambition is to become a businesswoman in the future and have my own company. I am the only child to my single mother. My dad passed away when I was 5, although I don't have much memories of my dad, I know he must have loved me a lot! To be very honest, I only have 6 important people in my life. My mom, My lord Krishna, my two bestfriends Richa and Monika, and two of my friends kartikey and basant. Although I have a lot of friends, these ppl are the ones I can call my own. And yeah, one final thing, I'm 16 years old, studying in 11th standard. To sum it all up, I am an amazing person. Don't think I'm praising myself, I'm just telling the truth 🤭. 

Ok, enough of the introduction. Ri and moni will kill me if I'm late.

"Bye maa, I'm leaving. See you in the afternoon." I shouted to my mom who was cooking lunch in the kitchen.

"Ok Mikku, Don't be late!" She replied as I ran out.

-------x-------

"Guysss! Today, again I saw that dream where I was opening my own company!" I said excitingly.

"mikku, calm down, It's only a dream. The reality is more harsh, you have to work hard for years until you turn your dreams into reality." Monika exclaimed.

"Ohh Shut up Moni, I'm sure our Mikku can do it. Haven't you heard the quote 'If you can dream it, you can do it." Said Richa defending Me.

"Ok guys, now you both don't start fighting because of my dream!" I said.

"Mallika do you know somethiiingggg?" Moni asked teasingly.

"Yesterday, Kunal asked me about you. He asked if you could go on a date with him!" Moni said while chuckling softly.

"Seriously?? That guy? He finds a new girl to date every single day. Last month he asked me. He's crazy! Just ignore him." Richa said angrily while me and moni started laughing seeing richa's expression.

"Anyway I don't think I am ready for this. I don't want to date anyone just for fun. I want to fall in love before I date anyone. Therefore, I am just going to wait for that special person until the right time arrives!" I smiled and said once the laughter died down.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guyssss, so today's chapter was all abt Mallika. It might have been a bit boring, but I hope most of you got to know a lot more abt Mallika's character. 

votes and comments are appreciated! ❤

Radhe Radhe ✨