~ Oᴜʀ Nᴇᴡ Hᴏᴍᴇ ~

|•| ---------------- |•|

Tom slowly awoke, this time tied to a wooden chair. He was in a darker room, with a window to the right of him. There were black-out curtains covering the window, making it almost impossible to see through. There was a California king bed in the left corner of the room.

Out of nowhere, Tom heard a loud beeping from downstairs. He then realized that Tord was more than likely making food.

|•| Tom's POV |•|

I stared at the clock in front of me for about an hour, tired and bored. I heard the door to my left open. I glance over and see Tord with a plate of food, he was walking towards me.

"Good morning, only took you long enough to wake up." Tord says to me before placing the food on the table in front of me.

"How am I going to eat if I'm tied to this damned chair." I state.

"Bold of you to assume you'd be untied just so you'd eat." He pauses before stabbing the perfectly cooked pancake that was covered in syrup with the fork.

"Open wide~" Tord says while waving the pancake in front of my face.

I question before opening my mouth, as it might be drugged again. I glance at him before staring back at the food.

'𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍.' I mumble to myself.

I open my mouth prepared for the food to hit my tongue but it never came. I glanced to Tord and I see him staring at me while smirking. 

"What? Give me the food asshat." I say.

Tord chuckles and let's me eat. His food is actually really good! This is one of the best pancakes I've had in a while, and that says something. Of course I didn't tell him it was good, I mean he's holding me hostage for lords sake.

"Is it good?" Tord asks.

"Its edible." I say attempting to not say its outstanding.

Tord then grabs something from the desk next to the bed across the room. He walks towards me and puts it around my neck, I'm not too sure of what it was but all I know is it's now on my neck.

I then look down and notice a tag, it looked like a dog tag.

"What is this?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, just something to mark my territory with. I mean I own you after all.." He says slowly rambling off.

After Tord left the room I felt tired. Not from him drugging me, which he didn't, I just needed a nap.

|•=𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐇𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫=•|

I woke up on the bed instead of the chair. It was much more comfortable, though I still wasn't able to move much.  It felt something was holding me down? I looked around and saw Tord sleeping next to me.

I admired him sleeping peacefully before I slowly got the bed and walked out into the hall. Something felt off, but I continued walking. I went down the stairs quietly and found the front door. I took a deep breathe before unlocking it and opening the door.

As soon as I made it a few feet from the door I fell. Not as like I tripped but the thing I was wearing on my neck. It shot waves of pain through me and I fell to the ground as I yelled out in pain. It wasn't painful enough to kill me, but it still hurt like a bitch.

After a minute I passed out

|•| ------------------ |•|

Tord walked outside and saw Tom laying in the grass, passed out.

'Mᴜsᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxʜᴀᴜsᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀɪɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴄᴋs.' Tord thought to himself.

Tord then grabs Tom from under the arms and pulled him back inside the house. Tord then places Tom on the couch, making sure he seems comfortable.