13

Depressing.

He didn't cry,

Not that he couldn't, he is too tired to cry for the same guy over and over again. Day & Night, eyes are always swollen, can't even speak properly. That's the cause of him being a broken hearted man.

If you can just turn back the time, he maybe already confessed, but the anxious feeling is always holding him back. Of course, he can't just go there and tell him what he feels towards him out of the blue.

Now that he found someone else what's the point of his confession? it's just a waste of time. His wasting his life and time to him.

It was exact 6 o'clock when he woke up from the sound of the grass cutter. Thankful since he was planning to go to the coffee shop where Taki and Daniel will met him, he was excited because meeting a new friend is something very cool that Jungwon found.

Getting up from his bed, carefully moving to prevent making any sounds to not wake up the others. Preparing himself for their something called bonding.

Listening to his playlist while staring at the beautiful sky. It was beautiful. The sunrises directly in his eyes. Sometimes, he wishes this moment were wholesome as it is but not right now maybe tomorrow? Next month? Next year?

The relationship of them become suddenly depressing, they've been not talking to each other lately. Jay is always busy courting that girl and him? He's busy with their job. Busy with their new choreo, busy with photoshoots and all! It's hard being a leader.

Come to think of it, Their manager doesn't even scold him for doing nothing but to do anything with the girl. Is this some kind of joke to him? Think Jay, think.

Bullshit.

It's always the two lovey dovey couple that always flirt with each other, doesn't even recognize what their doing. And all they care about is how they will end up together.

As Jungwon arrived from the café he was greeted by a warm hug. "Jungwon! I've been waiting for you for so long, I didn't imagine you will definitely come! Gosh, this is so exciting." With that, Taki removed his warm and fluffy arms. Jungwon wandered around his eyes in the small coffee shop. The aroma of the coffee smells so nice and the theme of the café is so prodigious that will definitely make you don't want to go home.

"Of course, so where's your friend?" Talking to him while his eyes were looking for his friend, Daniel. "He's not here yet—Oh, there he is! My man!" As he run towards him and hug him so tightly.

"Remember when I told you my classmate is my idol? —Remember it or not, let me introduce him!" He grabbed Jungwon's arm and placed him by his side. "Enhypen's leader, Yang Jungwon." He called him an idol? He blushes with the sudden nickname, he never expected that Taki is his fan and will call him an idol.

"What? I didn't know that." Hand were on his lips still shocked. "Oh, Hi Daniel, nice to meet you." Said Jungwon and offers his hand for him to shake it and gladly he did.

"Nice to meet you too. I never knew Taki's dream will come true, he always tell me how you smile —Ow!"

Giggling about the two's corny jokes is something very memorable to Jungwon, but It would be so much fun if Sunoo and Ni-ki is here too. The dream of him having so many friends had finally came true.