The truth and the love he always felt

Vilus POV

And with that saying he let me in

I did not now where to start this all shocking first think I now he is there with me preparing myself to tell him the big news and then he just vanished out life then a year later I find out he was alive all this time my love was alive all this time.

' come on get to the point Violetta I don't have all day ' I can't believe he siad that but then agian we were apart for so long longer then the other break ups we had ' I get a question Leon how did you end up here? ' how I ended up here well I remember I was in my car and I went to the place were we arranged a meeting at after our jobs ended I did not look were I was going and I crashed in a nether car ' he explained 'oh' was all I could say ' then I woke up in hospital and I saw 2 people Lara and Tomas near my bed I lost my memory's these two told me thinks I was shocked about, when my memory came back I want to go back to Buenos arise but then Lara told me that you moved on and had son ' I was shocked I though I moved on ' one thing is true I have a son your son you see when you mysteriously vanished I want to tell you I was pregnant with our son but I never had chance to tell you that's when I found out your 'dead' which was all a set up Lara lied to you all these years so did Tomas now tell me Leon who do you believe me or them do you think I moved on and forget about our promise because I never forget about our promise because I kept it Lara lied to you about me moving on and that I forget about you but I never did these 2 kept us apart Lara told you I moved on and Tomas that your dead so that we both would forget about each other but for me it never happened I never forget about you and what about you Leon you proposed to Lara even do we're still married Leon chose who will you believe me who stated true to our promise or Lara who separated us choose Leon.

When siad that he stayed quit ' Leon chose ' he did not say anything agian I turned around ' I guess this is it I hope you will be happy Leon ' and with that saying I ran out of that room and ran ran ran until my feet get tried the guys quit up to me.

(Before the guys quit up to her )

Lud POV

Suddenly the door opens and vilu runs off ' VIOLETTA' I shout but she did not hear me I turned around there he stood Leon we heard everything and we all were angry ' you, you, I don't believe you just did that Leon how could not believe her you know what just get out of her life I think right now she would not want to see you after what you did come on girls let's go' we all ran to find Vilu sis we're are you.

Diego POV

The girls ran to Vilu and we guys look at Leon with mad eyes ' HOW COULD YOU DO THIS I can't believe you did this you realise what you did she was crying for you every night think your dead she though she lost you the father of her children months past and she never get over you her father want her to move on but she never did because she kept your promise and instead you believe a person who separated both of you, you made a huge mistake I hope you realise that one day let's go guys enough wasting time here let's go ' (and with that saying they left)

Leon POV

Is this true what they saying have I made a mistake a big one ' Lara tell me is it true what there saying and don't lie ' I siad ' okay okay I guess it's time to tell the truth yes what Violetta told you is true we both separated you from one another and I achieved my goal you believed me well I think now Violetta won't be in our way anymore she hates you right now haha okay now that's settled let's get ready for the big day shall we ' ' no no there went be wedding I made a mistake believe it I can't believe I believed you all these years goodbye Lara ' and with that saying I left the room went straight to the airport to Vilu I hurt I hurt her badly if she went forgive me I deserve it I don't deserve her I hurt her I'm such a fool.