meeting you. 一

𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱. Xiao saw blood around him. he felt tears forming in his eyes,he held aether as he saw him slowly lose life. he didn't want to lose someone important to him again,but he it was also hard to breath for him. "𝘢..𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳..𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵.."

"𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺,𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦,𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦...𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰." aether said with a soft smile,before he could react he already fell to the ground. he felt eyes shut.

-

"Aetherrr!!come on!we're gonna be late for work!!!" Lumine yelled while she tries to get her brother off the bed.

"Mm..m'tired..." Aether says as he shuts his eyes once again,he then heard nothing- did Lumine finally shut up? before he could do anything he felt water fall on his face

"Get up,I said we'll be late" the girl said while throwing the more water on her brother.

𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙪𝙚 - 09:17

"Thank you for visiting us!Please do come again!"

Aether said as the costumer left,he let out a sigh- he was barely got any sleep last night and working at a café was hard,Atleast for him.

The bell rang as another costumer walked in.

"Ah welcome!" Aether said with a smile that was barely real.

This customer seemed to be wearing a mask and dressed in a black hoodie that had some teal simbol on it,and some ripped jeans with grey shoes- they also had golden eyes and dark hair which had teal-ish blue tips.

Honestly,aether found them well- good looking,

"What can i get for you?" Aether said

"Oh..Almond tofu and iced coffee" the costumer said,If aether had to guess he would probably say that they were a man.

"Alright!almond tofu and an iced coffee coming right up,please sit wherever you please." Aether said.

The costumer sat near a window and took off their mask,they tired to avoid looking at aether while he was getting what they asked for.

After aether was done with the almond tofu and the iced tea,He walked to the person and put it on their table.

"Here is your order sir!"

"Just- call me 𝘹𝘪𝘢𝘰."

"Ah okay xiao!"

-

A/N:
I tried my best,Srry if it's bad (• ▽ •;)