12

In these last days jimin got stronger not just physically, but he got more confident too. Jeons family was amazing and took really good care of him. He never felt so loved in his life. Jimin was laying lazy in his bed.... His body felt little sore after a passionate night with jungkook.... Jimin smiled.... This naked man beside him is always hungry.... But jimin didn't complain, because he loved it.

" You know that your smile drives me crazy?" Jungkooks deep soft voice sent shivers down to jimin's spine. Jimin licked his dry lips....
" I thought you are sleeping..."
" Nah.... I was secretly admiring your beauty..."
Jimin blushed.... Jungkook pulled jimin's face closer....
" These swollen red lips..... Always so tasty...."

Jungkook smashed his lips against jimin's... Tiny moaned....
" Stop seducing me! "
" Why? "
" Because we need to get up... You know what day is today, we need to help your mom! "
" It's our day baby! "
Jimin smiled, yes it was their mate day... It's something like humans wedding.... Just after official ceremony, there is private... Intimate ritual, when partners mark each other.....

" You will be my alpha "
" I'm already yours baby....just can't wait to make it official...."
Everything was perfect.... Too perfect.... Jimin's smile faded.... Jungkook cupped jimin's cheeks with his palms and look at his eyes.
" Do you have second thoughts? You know I would never force you on anything? "
Jimin kissed jungkook palms " I know baby....I'm just worried.... Everything is so perfect..... Almost feels like...."

" Like quite before the storm?"
Jimin nodded
" I know, I have this feeling too.... But jimin I promise to you, we will protect you baby...."
" I know...I'm not scared about me... I'm scared because, first time in a long time I have family... I'm scared for you guys... I don't want to lose anyone in this battle...."
" You won't lose anyone... Jiminsiii... Today we will share something special..."
" I know... You will mark me as yours..."
" And you will mark me too..."
Jimin's eyes widened
" What!? Jungkook, you want me to mark you too?"
Jungkook kissed jimin's lips softly
" Yes I do "
" B- but jungkook! Usually only alphas marks omega! If I mark you, it means, if something happens to me...."

" Jimin if something's happen to you I won't live anyway.... I want this full bond baby. I'm all in in this... In us"
Jimin's eyes got teary, he didn't knew what he have done to deserve such man.... Jungkook gently hugged his love, so fragile, but at the same time strong....
" My parents had such bond.... I grew upswing their endless love.... It shocked jimin.... He looked at jungkooks with question....
" Yes, it was hard to my mom....."
" But your mom.... She still alive!"
" Because their bond was not just strong, but also not selfish....dad let mom go.... He wanted her to stay with us.... He loved her endlessly..."
" Your parents are so special baby.... No wonder you all grew in such a good man....I hope our pups will be so special as you...."
" You are special too... I love you jiminsiii...."
" Love you too alpha"
They shared loving kisses.... Then jungkook slapped  jimin plump ass.
" Ok, we should save it for later.... Now let's go sexy...."

Jimin and jungkook joined Mrs. Jeon at the ceremony place. It was small beautiful hall. People were decorating the altar.... Since jimin didn't have family to invite, they decided to have a small ceremony. Only with family and closest jeons family friends.
" Oh, here you two..." Mrs Jeon gave her beautiful smile. Jimin remembered, what jungkook earlier told him. He got teary again and hugged Mrs. Jeon tight.

" Jimin honey... Are you okay?" Mrs.jeon wiped her future son eyes.... Her gaze shifted to jungkook, demanding for explanation, why this sweet boy cry. Jungkooks just smiled.
" Yes.... I'm sorry I got emotional."
" Well it's a special day... I still remember mine as it happened yesterday..." Mrs. Jeon smile was soft.
".... Jungkookie told me about your special bond with jungkooks dad.."
" Yes, we have full bond." She looked at both boys, then she proudly hugged her son.
" You will let jimin to mark you too?"
" Yes mom...."
Jimin thought that Mrs. Jeon maybe will try to talk him out of this, but she just looked happy.

" I'm proud son. Most alphas thinks that marking their partners it makes them weaker, but it's not true. Full bond is more tense.... You share everything.... Good and bad....."
" But it's dangerous..." Jimin said
" Love is dangerous baby... But true love is worth it... I never regret it.."
Jimin was nervously playing with his fingers. He wanted to asked questions, but didn't knew if it's ok. Mrs. Jeon noticed it and showed jimin it's okay to ask her anything.

" But when jungkooks dad died..."
" It was hard.... I lost my love of my life. But my mate was not selfish... He love me till his last breath, I believe he is waiting for me, he knew it was not my time to leave the kids alone.... So he let me go.... With the last breath he free me... So we could meet again, when the time comes...."
Jimin was listening to this woman in front of him and couldn't stop admiring. She talked about her mate with such love, but without any regrets.

" I hope, you know I love your son very much.... I will try my best to be good omega to him. "
" You are already perfect jimin....you are both perfect boys... Just take care of each other, never give up on your love."
Both boys now with teary eyed hugged older women.
She smiled and pulled them of her gently. " Okay, we all getting so emotional.... And we still need to do so much..."

Other boys came to help too. Lately yoongi were spending a lot of time with Tae... Jimin noticed it, but decided not to say anything yet. If it was true, that would be nice, because Tae deserve happy ending too
" I doubled our security by the gates and borders." Jin whisper to jungkook
" Thank you Hyung... How about that place?"
" Everything is ready, don't worry..."
Jin winked to his younger brother. Jimin looked at them both with suspicions.
" What are you two talking about?"
" Nothing baby...."
Jungkook back hugged jimin, not letting him to ask more questions. Jungkook planned to make their night special....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜