Can I stay? Pwetty please?

Groaning, Y/n tried to sit up. Only to be held down by something heavy and rocky. Looking up they quickly remembered what happened the night prior, and they sighed. Snuggling into the creature holding them, the four year smiled at the extra warmth. The creature's arm practically covered their entire body, except their head of course. There was a huff, before the small child was lifted and moved. They blinked, looking up at the creature sitting next to them. A large smile overtook their facial features rather quickly "Good morning, Gunmar!" The child asked, their head tilting to the side. The gumm-gumm looked at them "Morning, Y/n.." Y/n smiled wider. If that was even possible. "What are we gonna do today?" Y/n asked as they tilted their head again. Gunmar shrugged "I don't go out during the day." They pouted, but quickly smiled again "Then we wait!" the troll looked at them "What do you mean 'we'? You need to get home..." Y/n pouted "I don't wanna go home yet!" He chuffed in amusement "You kinda have to kid.." they puffed out there cheeks as they spoke, their bottom lip curling down as they spoke "Can I stay? Please!" Gunmar knew what you were doing, humans called it 'Using puppy dog eyes' and he wasn't having "No, Y/n." But they were persistent, adding whining to the act "Pretty please!" The gumm-gumm king looked away, trying not to be tricked by the look. But Y/n was merely 4 years old, making it more affective. Eventually he sighed, reluctantly agreeing to let them stay. Y/n smiled and hugged his arm "Yay! Thank you Gunmar!" He just sighed...again. Today was gonna be a long day...