/2/ - Scholarship

CHAPTER II

I STILL can't sleep thinking they needed me to attend the academy of the Earthians [People of The Earth Land], the Magnanimous Academy. It is such a big word to say, Why do they need me either? That doesn't make sense to me. Napatangin ako sa brown envelope na ibinigay sa'akin ni Mr. Ranunculus, how can it be possible for them to have my full data? Is that how powerful they are? In Cryst and Crysta, maybe? But it doesn't mean they will have my full data? Wait, diba nakasulat lahat Ng information Ng mga Cryst users sa nakatataas para Makita Kung qualified sila as warriors?

I got up and went looking for the book I read about 'How Councillorship does their work'. Well, this is really about a councilman doing their work but in our world. The mortals really help us with this, but some rules are bending for the powerful ones.

And I think they are really powerful, nakuha ba nila yun. But how? I guess they had a lot of connections. I flip the book open and find Chapter 84; paragraph 25...

"In every city and land they will collect all data about Cryst users who will live in perspective lands and cities; in every land has a different way of using and handling each data on what they are going to do about it. In some cities; the reason they gathered database about Cryst users is to see if they will fit on specific jobs and doings, or if they will be Dangerous in the specific land their going to migrate; in some point of being picked to be on the Warriors of specific lands or Knights based in their Cryst that is fitted on their assigned Kingdom or Empire. Being one of a council is a hard job, 'cause it's based on blah blah blah blah-" Di na naabsorb Ng utak ko Ang ibang information about sa trabahong yun- pero Teka? Bat andito Yan sa kwarto ko? Kay Mama siguro to? Pero bakit meron nito si Mama Kung sakanya to? Sakanya nga ba talaga ito?

I guess I need to sleep now. Di ko parin nabasa Ang boung data Kong na gather nila, haist. Bukas ko nalang nga.

I hear the curtains in my windows being pulled sideways, as it has been pulled the rays of the sunlight touched my skin...

Sunkissed,

"Good morning Zarine, did you have a good sleep?" She kissed me after saying, "Mama, it's just four in the morning!" Reklamo ko Kay Mama, the time here has been and always been mixed up because of the Accident and fight made by the gods in the skies. Two in the morning the sun is already showing up, "Zarine," I looked at her.

"Is that a warning Mom?" She just sighed, "Not everything is real inside the books," but it's information! And please stop reading my mind Mom!

'Noted, sleepyhead'

She chuckled after saying that. I glared at her but suddenly change it into a laugh. I really love, this moment with her laughing, enjoying, and cherishing every single moment. I love you, mom.

"Don't be so dramatic Zarine," I just smiled and laughed again. "But I love you too, you silly head." I got up and hug her. And I immediately released her as she said these word, "Now now, magayos kana at, naghihintay at nakaayos na sila Mr. Ranunculus and Ms. Temenos sa baba."

"What?! Dito sila natulog?" Takang tanong ko, what the- they're higher-up than us. Pano nila natiis na matulog rito? Saka bat sila nandito parin sila hanggang ngayon, at ano pa ba Ang kailangan nila? And do I need to go downstairs? Why are they waiting? And me?

"Yes and No- I cleaned every inch of the guest room before they got here for them to sleep-, You and Yes- You need to be ready for 20 minutes or else I'm gonna trash your paintings," what- not my paintings!! Mom!

"They said, they're not going anywhere if you didn't come with them," napahinto ako sa sinabi ni Mama.

"Why?"

"It's a great opportunity to study there without paying Zarine, and it's gonna help you and us. It's an advantage Zarine," yes mom has a point, but I-I don't wanna l-leave... I looked at her with wide eyes as she looked at me with teary eyes, don't cry Mom...

"Yes I will not cry , just go with them," I hugged her so tight, not that I'm agreeing. But, I need to... "Will you miss me if I go?"

"Yes, of course, you silly," she sweetly smiled at me. I slightly smile as she said it, I'm gonna miss her, and this feeling on me is-

"Wha-" naputol Ang pagsalita ko Ng tulakin ako ni Mama patunho sa pinto Ng bathroom ko, "Now, magayos kana at aasikasohin ko Ang gamit mo. Kanina pa Tayo kaka-ingles na nonose-bleed na ako," natawa naman ako sa sinabi nya. She's good at it though, no doubt. Pfttt!

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME ZARINE..." Oh she's very serious now... I think I made a mistake. She glare deadly at me, uh-oh. Here we go! "Sorry Mom! Not gonna happen again!" Bigla Kong sinarado Ang pinto Ng paliguan ko Ng nakatapak ako sa loob, para makatakas sa mga nakakamatay na mata ni Mama. Haistt, this is gonna be a new journey for me....

-

"ZARINE ARE YOU ready now?!"

"Mom don't shout down there!" I shouted back.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror in my room, I guess I'm ready. This outfit sure will fit in my journey today, a white long-sleeved shirt with a layer of a maroon leather dress with a piece of red fabric on the other side of its leather, and black heeled sandals.

I guess this is good for today, lumabas na ako sa kwarto ko- Teka. May nakalimutan ako, lumingon ako sa loob Ng kwarto ko at pinagmasdan lahat na gamit, I'm gonna miss my stuff, marami akong maiiwan. Di naman siguro to masisira Ng Wala ako diba? Teka ano nga ba Ang kukunin ko? Ow! My ribbon! I'm not leaving without this...

I walk down the hall to go towards the stairs, thinking of me going to that academy makes me think some things are not right. I stride down the stairs and walk towards them, But I hope I made the right choice going with them, hoo!..

"That's a cute dress you have there." Mr. David Ranunculus, I just smile at him. Tinignan ko si Mama sa kanyang kinatatayuaan, Habang tinatahak naming lahat Ang pinto palabas.

"We're going now, see you soon Mrs. Chantelle. We will bring back Miss Mazarine this vacation break." Tumango nalang si Mama bilang sangayon, I Waved at her and sadly smiled at her direction. I'm not really good at hiding my emotions in this situation leaving someone even I wanted to.

I looked at them as they got inside the carriage we were going to be on, I held my sling bag as I get in and made my last glance at my Mom and our small simple house... I lastly waved them goodbye.

This is gonna be a long drive... Haist.

As we and the cart moved away and ahead to our destination, I saw something glow... In my suitcase? Namamalikmata ba ako?

___

The maroon-red dress is what Zarine is wearing.

A/N: so how was that? I'm gonna start with the academy on the up coming chapters~ so be updated...

Thank you for reading.❤️