0

Long ago, far away, The Being first opened their eyes. All they saw was a land with darkened skies. Creatures that varied in appearance and abilities. What strange abnormalities.

That was their start. They wandered around the strange land in the dark. A creature that gives pleasure for death. Another a two tailed serpent in the south.

Explore, explore, explore. 'Till there's no more. That was The Being's life. Then, soon, came a day where odd creatures left from the strife. Off they went, far away to a New Land. At the time, The Being didn't understand.

So they left the birth-land, and followed the humans into the New Terra. This allowed them to witness the birth of a new era. Soon, these humans began to develop their ways. Splitting apart, the abilities would be astray.

Through time, the powers became covered by the dark. Perhaps it was better as evil sparked. Such darkness would sent society amiss. And would cause mass madness. Now listen children, to these words. The Being could be a curse. As some legends say, it would make things worse.

One tale heard by a lad, tells of baby snatch. A young woman begged for a man but in exchange there was a catch. The woman, hesitantly, agreed. Unaware she was mislead. A few years later, the baby was born. But soon the birth was met with scorn.

"This is no human, this the child of Lucifer, a spawn of Satan itself!"

The woman pleaded,"No, the child is yours! I swear thyself"

The man, feeling betrayed and maybe a bit deranged, ended her life. In spite of his crime, he spared the newborn and left it to their demise. But don't blame the poor husband. You must understand he did not want to be shunned.

For that woman,so unfaithful, made a deal with the devil. No doubt destruction the offspring would revel. That child is said to now be following down The Being's trail. The search for something, passed down, says the young male.

So little details, yet so many tales. The Being is shrouded in a dark veil. Perhaps, one day, we'll understand. Why The Being wants us damned.

Now today, near here, The Being still roams. Looking to the unknown, it searches homes. The more it sees, the more it knows. Please children, listen to parents, don't oppose.

For you see, it has no foreseeable end, no hourglass can measure. To their pleasure, to our displeasure. Never forget, this only one tale. Only a tip on the scale.