Chapter 2

I was in my chambers with Tommen and Myrcella. I was helping them get ready for the feast. Tommen was seated on the floor with my dog Zara next to Myrcella waiting while I brushed her hair. "Are you in love with Robb?" Myrcella asked innocently. I turned red. "Well I don't know him jet but he is very handsome right?" "Yeah he is" she smiled. I finished her hair and kissed her cheek.

Then the handmaiden came for both Tommen and Myrcella so that I could get ready myself. my handmaiden Ashly came to help me get ready. I put a black gown and a beautiful necklace. When I was ready someone knocked on the door. I went to open it to reveal Robb stark. "Valerya I came to court you to the feast." He was nervous I could see it. I just smiled and he gave me his arm.

"So tell me Robb stark. Where can I find a weirwood tree? I heard they are common here north." "Well if you want I could take you to one." He said smiling "I would love to!" I smiled at him. "I read some books of the north, while traveling" I admitted.

In the feast I was seated with Robb, Sansa, and Theon Greyjoy. Robb was laughing with his friends. "Valerya? Can you teach me how to do my hair like a southern girl?" She asked shyly. I really appreciated that she didn't treated me like a princess. "Of course! You can come whenever you want and do your hair with me and Myrcella, we can show you how."

"I don't get your obsession with being a southern girl." He said then he noticed he said it in front of me. "I meant no disrespect princess." He said "your brother is right Sansa you shouldn't be obsessed over the south, north is far more beautiful." I really didn't mind his comment. I appreciated his honesty and he was right Sansa didn't know how lucky she was for being in the north and not in the south.

Robb and I saw each other constantly I was attracted to him and he to me. I was chatting with Sansa and Robb would be laughing and chatting with his friends. Everyone was so happy until my mother came "Valerya can we have a word." Everyone went silent and I stood up and went with her to the back of the room I could still se Robb and he would glance.

"You're a whore how can you be flirting with Robb without disdain, that's why you are a disgrace to the Lannisters and to the Baratheon, and that's why anyone loves you, you filthy whore. I really wish you have never been born" I wanted to cry but I wouldn't give it Cersei. I just turn around and leave

I bursted through the hall. I went out and started to cry. My father was too drunk to notice. I was sobbing, maybe she was right. Anyone loved me and i was a disgrace. Imagine your mother calling you a whore. I really didn't know what I did to deserve Cersei as a mother.

I was freezing. But my body couldn't move I was like stuck to the ground. Then a man came, he was clearly drunk.

"Hey pretty, wanna have some fun?" I felt a shiver through my spine. "No thanks, please leave me alone" I knew how to defend myself uncle Jamie had made me master all weapons. But still I couldn't manage to stand up, maybe it was the cold or maybe the fact that I was too devastated to try.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to my feet. "I wasn't asking." I was too afraid. My body paralyzed. "Alright, I am going to fuck you until you bleed."
This was it.

He tore of my dress, my entire body was showing. I started to cry. "Please stop, they are going to have your head" but he just kept going.

He started to kiss me and all the way down to my collarbone. Then he pushed me to the ground and made his way between my legs. "Please stop." He hit me, slapped me "shut up"

But before he could made his way inside me, "She told you to stop!" His body was pushed off of mine. The man was soon knocked out.

"Robb?" It was a mare whisper
"Don't worry, you're safe with me."
He covered my body with his cloak he then carried me bridal style and I flew my arms around his neck, I was in shock. My body covered in dirt and snow. He took me to my chambers. And sat me on my bed.

I started crying. "No, no, no please don't cry Valerya" he cooed while wiping my tears with his thumbs. And then he hugged me. I cried to his shoulder. That was exactly what I needed, and a bath.

When I stopped crying I was able to tell him. "Robb I need a bath. I am cold and covered in dirt"

"Let me call your maiden-" "no she's already sleeping. I will do it myself." "Let me help you set it up. Stay in the bed" he prepared me a warm bath and somehow found my robes and a towel. "I will leave you to it" "Robb please don't leave" I was to afraid to be alone. "B- but I- I don't think it's co-" "just turn around" he turned around and I got into the tub.

My body instantly relaxing to the warm water. I was giving him my back, but I knew he was looking, I could feel his eyes on me.

When I was done I stood up and I heard how he abruptly turned around. I put my robes on "you can turn around now" "are you feeling better?" He asked while making his way to me "Yes a little, thank you Robb if it wasn't for you I would probable be-" he cut me off before I could finish "it's no problem."

"I would let you so you can rest and have some sleep." "No Robb please don't leave me." "Okay I can stay with you." He laid in the other side of my bed. "Thank you Robb." "It's no problem, I'm going to be here don't worry, you are safe." I nodded and tried to sleep

"Robb I can't sleep" I said while turning to him.

"Then talk to me" he said "what do you want me to tell you?" "I don't know? Maybe what do you want to do in your future, or about kings landing"

"Well when I grow up I want to have a family, I want 2 or 3 children. Also when I get married I want it to be because of love and not of convenient like my parents. I wouldn't like my children to grow in kings landing, it's horrible all the bad people and the environment. What about you?"

"I want to live in here, honor my house and family. I would like to have a family but I want 4 children or more and I want to be happy, love my wife. And just live until my last day. Also I have always wanted to see the wall, since I was a kid." He said with hope in his eyes.

"And what do you like to do?" He asked me interested to know the answer.

"I like to spend time with my siblings except Joffrey, I play with them, I read them stories and put them to sleep. Also I like to sing and be with my horses."  "You have to sing to me one day!" "Sure" I said and we both smiled. "And you? What do you like to do?"

"I like to ride and practice my sword fighting with my brothers. Also I like to teach Bran and Rickon stuff and I like to be with my family, Sansa and Arya sometimes come to my chambers to talk and they sometimes even try to do my hair in funny ways." He said with a big smile in his face.

Was it possible that each time I liked him more and more?

"You know Robb you are very lucky. To have such a beautiful family, your parents love each other and your family is just so happy, you don't have to protect your siblings from a psychotic mother." I told him he just gave me a 'I'm sorry look'

"I really look forward to the day I get to leave kings landing I would just wish to not have to say goodbye to my father, Tommen and Myrcella."

"You know you will always be welcome in here, if you want to rebel and escape" he said with a smile "thank you Robb, you are a really nice person" I said

We talked for hours until we both finally fell asleep. Somehow we found a way to move closer to each other.