Chapter 4

AN: Heeey I really hope you are enjoying the story :D I want to know what you think! Am I going to fast? Also I want to add some drama 😼 please leave any suggestions and what you think so far!

I woke up and went to have breakfast. There was Sansa and Arya in the table. "Where's Robb?" I asked. The two sisters just shared a smile. "Whaaat?!" I asked both of them. "So it's true? You both are getting married?" Sansa asked

"Yeah we are." I confessed. "I knew it!!" Arya said. "We are going to be sisters!" Sansa said with pure joy. "Yes we are!" "We are going to help you with your dress and plan everything." Sansa started saying.

"I would love to have you both as my bridesmaid!" They both were in shock and then hugged me. Then we just enjoyed breakfast.

"So we're is Robb?" I asked them. "I think he is outside teaching Bran and Rickon archery." "Oh ok! I will see you both latter."

I walked outside and saw that Robb and Jon were laughing at Bran's archery skills. "Try pulling the arrow to your chin, not your nose." I said while getting closer. Winning both Robbs and Jon's attention. I grabbed a bow and 3 arrows.

I shoot the three arrows all of them landing in the center. "Just like that Bran, now try again." He did as I said. "You were right! Robb you are the worst teacher" bran said. "Well I'm sorry, I fight with swords not bows." Jon laughed at the comment. "Thank you Valerya, you are the best!" Bran said and then took of running. "HEY WHO SAID WE WE'RE DONE?" Robb shouted but was helpless.

Jon went to pick up the arrows. "Are you good?" Robb asked snow. "Yeah, go" with that Robb came my way. "How are you?" He asked them gave me a kiss in the forehead. "I'm good, how's been your morning?" "Great I have been with my brothers." I just smiled.

We walked to the stables. "Do you want to go for a ride?" He asked me. "Yeah sure!" I went to my mares stable. And brought her out. Roger had shown me how to tack a horse properly. I brushed the dirt off and tacked her.

"You also know how to tack a horse? What else do I not know about you?" Robb asked. "You know nothing Robb stark" I said with a smirk. I finished racking Hera. My tack was a little old the mare was beautiful I wish I had a beautiful tack to match her.

"You ready?" Robb asked. "Yes my lord I'm ready." "Please don't call me that." He said laughing while we both marched out of the stables with our horses in hand.

We both mounted and made our way to the gates. "Open the gate!" Robb shouted. I turned around and saw my father and Nedd from a balcony. I waved at them.

We rode in silence for a while. But it was a comfortable silence. We would look at each other from time to time and smiled at each other. "I want to show you a place." He said after a while. "We are close." He started trotting. And I followed him.

"Here we are." He said and turned at me we both dismounted and left our horses tied up in a tree. Grey wind following us. "Wow Robb it's amazing." I said enchanted at the view. We were in a hill and I could spot winterfell. "Ive never brought anyone here." He said while walking to my side.

I froze when I felt his hand on mine he intertwined his fingers with mine. I turned to look at him. "I know we have known each other for a short time but I've grew fond of you." "So do I Robb" he took a step closer to me.

My heart skipped like 10 beats. Out faces were so close. Then he placed his free hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. And I stroked his perfect curls.

His lips were intoxicating, I couldn't get enough. My body melted to his. And he wrapped my body with his strong arm. We parted our lips for breath "now that I've tried your lips how am I supposed to stop" so he kissed me again this time much more passionate. He asked my permission to enter with his tongue and I let him in.