RISE PHOENIX26; REUNION

(FunFact#26; The hardest bone in our body is the jawbone.)

Tinignan ko ang mga nadadaanan namin.

Rice fields. Napakadami.

"It's so beautiful!" Bulong ko na puno nang paghanga habang nakatingin ako sa mga palayan.

You might think it's the ordinary rice fields but you're wrong.

In the middle of every rice fields there's a maples tree.

The rice fields were protected by the forest pixies.

And the maple tree's protect every each pixies.

How pixie and fairies and enchantress different?

Pixie is small and shiny with wings but it could be in different color and aspect.

There's a pixie that protect rice fields, lions, tress and others. Then a fairy has a size like a normal fantasie, but they were not that different from pixies. They also have very different kinds of fairies, they have wings and they also have powers.

And enchantress is like the right hand of the God. There's also different kinds of enchantress too.

But they differ in different kingdoms, elements and power that they have.

Pixies are the soldiers, Fairies are the commanders and Enchantress is their leader.

You get me?

"It's so different in the Fire Kingdom isn't it?"

Tumango ako sa rinig ko mula kay Dreamé.

Yes. Very different.

We have Rice fields but they can only be find in a fire bubble.

It's like made of glass garden.

It's so different and we don't have these kind of pixies and maple tree's.

Just technology and science.

"Our Kingdom is alliances with the North City. And if you know, North City is the biggest tech and science discovery in our history." Proud kong sabi.

As a fantasie with powers and as a phoenix.

I highly respect those fantasie that is not born with powers, charm or attributes.

All they have is their wisdom and skills which I am really envious about.

They were so smart to invent things and equipments that they go beyond the fantasies with powers can do.

They help and provide, even though they were small cities.

I look up to them.

"Yeah. They were so cool and amazing."

Hindi ko mapigilang hindi mapasinghap sa sinabi nya. We think the same!

Our opinions about the fantasies without powers are the same.

"Now, i think about. Only 76 percent of the elves has powers, charms and attributes right?"

Nabasa ko na yin at narinig sa isa mga discussion noon. Hindi ko lang matandaan.

Tumango naman si Dreamé sakin.

Kung iisipin ko, Quinton doesn't have any powers or charm.

But Deamé and Esme and their children has.

"300 years ago. My great great grand father has a sibling whose evil and greedy."

Napangisi ako sa pagsisimula pa lang ng kwento nya.