RISE PHOENIX1; FIRE KINGDOM

(FANFACTS#1; Do you know that a tigers skin is naturally stripe and not just their furs! )

Fire Kingdom.

One word to describe.

Hot.

Most of the fantasies that you will see here either topless man or revealing and almost cut off clothes that can be wore by many.

It's been like 100 years na nawala ako sa lugar na kung saan ako lumaki.

When I turn to a phoenix once again. I find myself in the hot kingdom of fire.

It's like a living hell in here.

You couldn't see many water forms here in this continent but you should know that there's a few kingdoms here in the Fire Continent experience dry and fall seasons. But it is certain that you couldn't find them here in the Fire Kingdom.

Now let's began the history of Fantasia.

Fantasia is a planet. A planet where all your imaginations and fantasies become true and possible.

Now Fantasia calls the population here fantasie. We don't call them people. It's a fantasie. We are fantasie, a part of your imagination.

To start of, Fantasia have 6 continents.
Fire Continent, Water Continent, Frozen Continent, Air Continent, Water Continent, Earth Continent and the smallest and the most central continent is the Fantasia. Which in Fantasia there is a small yet a very magical and outstanding island. And that is the Fantasia High. The school for all of the best of the best.

All of the secrets in fantasia is locked. Confidential.

But there are rumors, and rumors are only rumors.

Then, Every corresponding continents. Like the Continent Fantasia the capital of the Continent is Fantasia High.

The Capital of the other five continents  are the, Fire Kingdom, Water Kingdom, Earth Kingdom, Frozen Kingdom, Air Kingdom.

There is a other kingdom too In different continents such as the Amazon- they were ruled by a Queen. The Wayward, The Vampires, The Werewolves, The Elves and other kingdoms. But they were considered small but established kingdoms in Fantasia. Respected just like what they deserved.

There is also some fantasie that aren't born with ability or power but have some talents. They were called special in our kind. And they also have specialized groups, or we prefer to call their home the Four Cities. South City, West City, North City and the East City.

Now back to our story, Earth Kingdom is the one who welcomed me as I regain my strength and awakened my identity.

At first I think does the Fantasia High throw me away or something goes with the word?

But as I study and analyze what's happening it might not be the school, but the Fates that brought me here.

The Gods and Goddesses what are they doing this time?

At first I just ignored it because it's my friends life. But I remember how they played with her.

And I think, now is my turn.

What will happen this time?

What would be my reality? My future?

"Alam mo naiisipan ko na talagang umalis narito eh! Napaka init talaga rito!!!!"

Inirapan ko si Tadeng, yeah Tadeng talaga ang pangalan nya. His a fire ball monster. His a fire parrot.

Can you believe a phoenix has a bird?

" As if kaya mo namang mabuhay nawala rito. Ipapaalala ko lang sayo, you will die if you go to low temperature areas."

Nag iinarte alam naman nyang hindi talaga sya nakalabas dito.

"Alam mo ba! Sawang-sawa na talaga ako sa ugali mo!"

Inungusan ko sya.

"Lahat sila sinasabi yan." Sabi ko at kalikot sa buhok ko.

Duh. My hair is my precious and favorite part of me?

"Bakit ba kasi lumalapit ka sa mga lalaki?"

Dapat nya pa bang itanong nyan?

"Duh. Wag mong kalimutan na hindi ako ang lumalapit. Sila ang lumalapit. Makasalanan ang beauty ko. Kaya inggit sakin ang mga babaeng yun eh!"

The reason I don't have friends except this bird is because they hate me.

Boys are kissing the path I walk. And because they are pathetic, they hate me for that.

The boy they like, likes me.

Kung hindi they were compared to me.

My beauty is ethereal. Noon palang alam ko na yun.

Crush nga ako noon ni Cinch eh. But nirejectko kasi hindi ko naman sya type. Ayaw ko sa baliw noh. And I know my friend like him.

Yna likes him. Halata naman.

At hindi rin nag tagal ay nawala rin naman yun. Kaibigan ko lang pala ang nagmamahal sakanila. Cinch dated another woman behind my friends back. And worse. He loves the woman.

Made my friend loose a nail on her brain, and used to hurt someone.

And now she's guilty and still regretful. And hurt.

But not until I read a book of what happened 100 years ago.

They recognize her as the Immortal Witch.

Her story is really wonderful.

I think she deserve the pain of her past to have this extravagant love.

She turns to be a Queen for the Elves.

And they got 6 children. Like hell.

And duh, hindi ba hatala ang pangalan nya? Yna Vinski? Yna Ozz?

But anyway.

Nilagay ko ang isang bulaklak sa buhok ko at sinabing.

"Ayaw ko sakanila. I will stay here Tandeng."

Who said that in Fire Kingdom there's no plants? Fire Kingdoms have many to offer.

The Nile river and the river of Styx. Hot spring which is really relaxing. And we also have rare plants here, no pollution, and annoying car sounds. And beautiful sunrise.

That Is one of the best here. Fire Kingdoms sunrise.

Ito nga ang pinapanood namin ni Tadeng.

Wala talagang makakatalo sa init ng lugar na Ito.

Ang init dito ay kinoconvert as energy. For the technology that we used to gather plants that couldn't be find in our continent. And it become very helpful for us, Kasi through our heat and technology we also have the warm and cold home.

Kaya walang pollution rito sa amin. Kasi everything you see here can be recycled as a form of energy.

We used bicycles lang to go our school. Fire Kingdom is the most hot and the most pollution free country.

And now I live in here.

Fire Kingdom.

Hindi ako aalis rito.

(Yow. What's up people? How is it going? Vote and comment naman dyan. Welcome to the third book of the Past Fantasia High.
Comment down below if you have some question regarding to the story. )