Waterlong High Chapter 1

Waterlong High: Chapter One: New Arrivals and New Losses

Outsider's POV

Jade West slowly walked into her new school. She studied the light-blue lockers in the large main entrance hallway. She began to like her new school. Suddenly, she saw a girl burst through the doors followed by a group. She had curly, dark brown hair and was wearing a ruffled blouse with flowered jeans. Her name is Tori Vega. "Someone carry my bag," she demanded. A petite girl with beautiful red hair peeked through the group."Ohh! Mememememe! Pick me!" she shouted as she jumped up and down.

"Alright Cat, take my bag to gym. And get your hair re-dyed, I'm starting to see the roots, kay hon?" Tori smirked as she turned to Jade.

"And who the hell are you?"

"Is that any of your business?" Jade squinted her eyes.

"Hon, I basically run this school, so I need to know everyone's name," she explained.

"Just because you have a posse follow you around and you say the word 'hon' in every sentence you say, doesn't mean you run the school," Jade huffed.

"Excuse me? I demand you treat me with respect or I'll make your life here a living hell," Tori said as she grinds her teeth together.

Suddenly another fight broke in the group. A girl with blonde hair screamed at a shorter girl with brown hair. "WHY DO YOU HAVE YO BE SUCH A GOODY-GOODY, CARLY?!" the blonde girl roared

"What you did was wrong and I had to tell!" Carly whimpered.

"Sam, Carly, what happened AGAIN?" groaned tori.

"Little miss sassy pants ratted me out! I was spraying graffiti on the side of the school and she caught me. She told principal Franklin and now I have detention for a month!" Sam tried to explain quickly.

"What you did was wrong!" Carly argued.

"I thought you were my friend!"

"I was trying to help you do the right thing!

"Well go help someone else! I don't need you!"

"Fine!"

"Fine."

Silence broke out as Carly left the group with tears rolling down her cheeks.

~To be continued~