Time Travel part 2

Everyone present in class is shocked by what they saw...

Continuing...

Author's POV: there was a glowing light in the room, and everyone was alarmed by what they saw...

There was Hanguang-Jun and wei wuxian standing and most of the class was surprised because wei wuxian was pregnant and wei wuxian was more beautiful, pretty and handsome with pale white smooth skin and dressed in red /black and a ponytail with a red ribbon flowing and hanging flute on his waist and Hanguang-Jun's hand on wei wuxian waist like a protective person.

Name: Wei wuxian

And HanGuang-jun was even more handsome, attractive, stunning and good-looking dressed in clean white, blue just like what a lan will do always clean, neat and normally dressed and looking smart

Name: HanGuang-jun/lan wangji

(Do not imagine the rabbit)

Past Wei Wuxian and HanGuang-jun were secretly blushing

"What is happening here, "said Lan Qiren weirdly

Lan Xichen was surprised

"How is this possible," said Jiang Cheng quickly to get an answer

Jiang Yanli looked satisfied as if she wanted someone to take care of Wei Wuxian

"What," asked Jin Zixuan confidently

"Cute," said Nie Huaisang looking pleased under his fan because he is his best friend and had them both shipping together

Others in the class were surprised same as others

After seeing all of them suddenly future Wei Wuxian fainted in front of the Gu Su clan disciple but then future Lan Wangji caught Wei Ying from dropping then said

"Wei ying get up stop joking and wake up don't scare me someone call the healer quick brother called the healer quick," said the further Hanguang-Jun with a helpless face and an unhappy tone

Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Past Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng were all speechless and stood in the same place processing what just happened HanGuang-jun spoke not only 1 word but a lot

And the others were having great of great shock and surprises one after another

The future Lan Wangji said" Come on don't stand there like a statue with no brain cells, call the healer quick. "

After saying lan xichen and jiang cheng went to bring the healer as quickly as they could then the future Lan Wangji carefully picked future wei wuxian in his arms without saying anything and went to Jingshi and some Lan qiren, lan xichen, past lan wangji, wei wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang and jiang cheng followed them in the room and lan wangji slowly layed future wei wuxian down and sat next to wei wuxian and got a wet towel and cleaned his face then looked at the healer.

I said what happened to Wei Ying is he all right is there anything to worry and what about the baby inside his belly is the baby alright with all worries eating me inside tell me what happened to Wei Ying said Lan Wangji concerned.

The healer said "What, stop taking let me see what happened to Wei Wuxian calm down and nothing will happen to the baby or the mother. "

Then the healer checked on wei wuxian and the baby and said "The mother and the baby are OK and healthy. And he just fainted because of tried and shock so there is nothing to worry about calm yourself down and let me check if everything is ok with you so the next to pass out because of worrying about the mother and the baby, then I checked and said you are fine and healthy. And let me ask one last question about Wei Wuxian why he does not have a core you can tell all of us when you both are ready to tell us all what happened in the past? And he is sleeping don't wake him up he will wake on his own. "

"Thank you so much," Lan Zhan said

I was so relieved after the healer said the mother and the baby were OK and healthy but the one thing that is troubling me is About the core and the past, I have to stop all things that happened in the past, so I have to tell them ...

Then I gently put my hand on wei ying belly and wei wuxian and said "I will keep you both safe as a husband and father. "

Then I looked at Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen, Past Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng and said: "if you do anything to wei wuxian and the baby or harm them or tried to kill or come near both of them I will kill you believe me and mark my words don't you dare to come near the mother and my baby I will not look you as my family or wei wu xian's I will kill you and past wei wuxian and lan wangji asking you to look after future wei wuxian and don't let anyone come near I trust you both so Don't let the trust break and believe me I will not look you as my past self ."

I will cook for wei wuxian something so keep an eye on future wei wuxian if he wakes up tell me and just don't stand there.

Past Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji said" OK we will not break the trust. "

I will tell you this because I have trust issues

"Thank you," said future Lan Wangji to past Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

What do you think will happen
Any guess?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like