pov: you have Kirishima Eijirou's girlfriend privileges even though you're "just

pov: your girlfriend privileges as Kirishima's girlfriend

warning: suggestive
NOTE: you and Kiri are aged up to 18

8:03

Shalliam Shookspeare (your in-game name):
Wyyyyy
I feel like...
I haven't logged in
these days..

crimson_riot111:
ye
hyd?

Shalliam Shookspeare:
exams are in 2wks
I'll be missing the event
hbu?

crimson_riot111:
exams just finished
tryna de-stress
missed u btw

Shalliam Shookspeare:
awww you got lonely did ya?
playing genshin
without me
you  done with Azhdaha ( weekly boss) yet?

crimson_riot111:
not yet, waited for u
did ya mss me ??

Shalliam Shookspeare:
maybe, but you laughed
ur butt off when i died
from Signora (another weekly boss)
so nope

crimson_riot111:
No?
Really?
And here I was offering
to pilot your acc

Shalliam Shookspeare:
WAIT
i missed you
farm some snapdragons,
sakura blossoms, qixin flowers
---
Kirishima laughed at the 180° change of attitude. You and him had been gaming buddies for while now. It started with a mobile game, once a week meet up for guild raids, and then... well,  you figured it out. Not that he was trying to hide it. Boy was he glad that you liked him too. He logged off from the game but continued to text you as he made way to your apartment.
---

"You know... when I said that I need you to pilot my account, I meant just play for me to the minimum, like do daily quests, pick up some flowers and farm bosses.

"Yeah."

"So why do I have 32,000 primogems in my account?"

"Oh.. that."

You were in call with Kirishima; your feet up on the chair, and knees drawn up to your chest. You blinked at the screen, the game displayed on it.

"Well?"  You prompted.

"Happy... birthday?" He says so sheepishly that you can imagine him smiling so.

You rolled your eyes though he couldn't see. "You and your whale (players who spend big money on games) tendencies."

He chuckles. "You love me anyway."

"Yeah. So, um I don't really want to go out on my birthday."

"Right." His voice sounds disappointed.

"But I want to see you." You say.

"Oh... now?"

"If you're free."

"5 minutes. I'm near your place."
---

You and Kirishima have been lying on your couch; you're the little spoon. His phone in your hands, scrolling down facebook for memes. He shifts his body a little, aligning himself to kiss the back of your neck and he feels you shivers. It tingles. You place his phone beside yours on the coffee table, and then you turned around to meet his stare. His eyes, usually soft, are blazing.

"Eiji."

His right hand traces your jawline. "Hmm?"

Your heart feels gooey, swelling. "I–I love you." You stammer.

For a second, he just looks stunned.  Then he smiles and pulls you against him. "I know."

You let out a strange sound, somewhere a sob and a squeak at his hot breath against your ear; he murmurs, "I love you, too."

Your heart erratically beats and your tummy lurched at the thousand fluttering butterflies inside.

You sit up on his stomach, and your hands cup his face. One of his hands curls around your waist, the other is on the back of your head the moment you leaned down so that yours and his lips meet.

At first it was just a regular kiss, comforting and familiar and warm. The next moment, your hands are tracing the lines on his stomach, his chest and then back on his cheekbones. Heat burns in you so fiercely it hurts.

You pull away, coming up for air. He lets out ragged breaths, mirroring yours. He holds your hair back with his hands.

"Princess," he says, and there is a warning in his voice. But you can't stop. You can't stop kissing him. You feel Kirishima give in;  his hands wound tighter into your hair, the muscles in his arms tense and tight. You press yourself against him.

"Princess, stop," he gasps, rolling you over so that you're lying on your back.

Tears filled your eyes. "I'm sorry."

Suddenly, he is kissing your forehead, your cheeks, your nose, your eyes. "No, no. Don't say that," he murmurs. "Please don't say that."

"Then why not?" You hiccuped.

"I'll hurt you," he confessed in a quiet tone. "I've never... I mean.."

"I want you."

Kirishima hesitates. You press your lips on his throat, feeling it bob. He kisses your forehead and then he continues to shower you kisses to your jaw, on the corner of your lips,  your collarbone... He reaches an arm to your waist, his thumb hooking the garter of your shorts.

He kisses you once more; open mouthed, burning and more than desperate. He pulls away, looking into your eyes. His stare blazing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." You nod, biting your bottom lip while you wrap your arms around his lower back and pull him closer to you. A low, guttural moan escapes from the back of his throat and then his mouth is on yours.
---
Kirishima stares at your sleeping face for a good few minutes. He leans down and takes a few good sniffs. You smelled like flowers from your shampoo, and detergent, a little musk and his cologne seemed to rub off on you.

You had cute cheeks. He has the urge to bite them.

He flushed at his thoughts and immediately scanned the room for his clothes. He had to get dressed before he could commit a crime. The crime: touching you while you're asleep. He was able to find his boxers and made his way to your kitchen, planning to make you breakfast. He leans his elbows on the counter and sighed.

Three times in one night, huh? I always thought it's only possible in po–

A memory of you gasping and moaning for him flashes.

Kirishima dunk his head down under the faucet of the sink, turning the knob, to cool his head with water.

---
"So... work's finally settled down a bit," Kirishima pursed his lips, while looking away from you.

"I think I have time off this weekend." You say since you just finished up your midterm exams. You were shoving cinnamon toast in your mouth. You've never had breakfast this good before. Maybe Kirishima cooking for you's got to do with that.

His head turns to you as he points a humble finger to himself, cheeks blushing, "So– how about– want to go on a date?"
---
A's note:

I'm sorry... I wanted to make this as fluff but Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez got me good.