Chapter four

"Matthew!" I shrieked. I was astonished why had he come here? "I said get your hands off of her!" He howled. Micheal looked hurt "why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" He asked. I was so flustered I couldn't answer him. Matthew ran towards me.

"Micheal, I told you to stay out of my life." Matthew said his fists clenched. "Oh yeah and soon you won't have a life if you keep calling Alyssa your girlfriend." The crowd around us "ooooohhhhhhhhhed"

Matthew backed slightly away, "Wait since we both want to be Alyssa's girlfriend why doesn't she choose." Everyone turned to me, I felt the pressure of a thousand orbs looking at me.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I don't know." I yelled. "Well then," Micheal snarled "looks like I'll have fun tonight." "Not if I got a chance." Matthew howled, the full moon glistened in the dead of night. I shivered, my dress and beautiful long 53 foot long hair whipped around in my face.

I was terrified, Matthew looked stronger but Micheal was way more aggressive. The worst part was that they are both equally hot!!!!!!!

"Alright Brother, let's see who gets the girl." Matthew yelled. "Wait, you guys are brothers?!" I shrieked. "Of course, we're twins!" Micheal said with an exasperated look. "B-but you have different last names." I pointed out. Still so shocked at this revelation

"Yeah our dad's ex wife legally demanded to have one of our last names be the same as hers. But that's not the point! The point is that we both love you. And only one of us can have y-" Micheal was in the middle of explaining it to me when one of Matthew's friends snuck up behind him.

Micheal punched him in the face. His red, fiery, burning, twizzler red colored orbs were shining with fury. Matthew cracked his knuckles. "It's go time!" He yelled. I shrieked covering my eyes with my hand but forcing myself not to look away

Fists went flying, blood was everywhere! I couldn't tell who was who! One boy was running into the house where the rest of the crowd followed. There was a maniacal laugh. "Come on Michael! Face me like a real man."

All of a sudden there was a high pitched scream. "Matthew!!!! How dare you fight your brother over another girl! I thought you loved me!" It was Gazelle. She was sobbing. "I've already called my dad and now I'm moving to a new school. Thanks a lot!"

I was so happy. The bullying was finally over. I collapsed to the ground from pure joy. And that's when I heard the screams and the rev of an engine.

It was Micheal! He was sitting on his motorcycle and riding it through the house......straight at Matthew!! I looked away and the crowd cheered. And that's when I knew who I was in love with.

I felt a bit of regret as I realized that Matthew was dead now. But this made deciding so much easier for me. Micheal got off his motorcycle and put his arm around me. "Well my love, about that surprise............................."

I gasped as hundreds of fireworks went up in the air all spelling out the words, "Alyssa Rebecca Elizabeth Lilianna Stewert Will you marry me?" "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes!!!!!!!" I yelled. And we all lived happily ever after.

A/n 🥺😢😭 I'm literally crying the ending is so good. I'm sorry that this was such a short book but like I've said before my life is insane ever since I died and came back to life. I hope you enjoyed. Love you guyuyyyyyssssssssssss😀😅😌😊😙😜😎😒😩🙁😠😡🤬🤯😳😤😭😢🥺☹️😣😖😫😞😔😔😟😕😏🥳🤩🥸🤪🤨🧐🤓😝😛😋😚😍🥰😘😗😉🙃🙂😇😂🤣🥲☺️😆😁😄😃😃🌨🌈🪐🍑🍑🍊🍎🍌🍅🥭🥒🫒🧄🧄🧅🧅🫒🥐🫒🌽🍠🍠🫒🥐🥐🏈🏐⚾️🥎🥏🥏🏒🏉🏓🏓🏸🏉🥏🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🪀🪀🪀🪀🏖🎡🎢🎠🗻🗿🗻🗻🏠🛖🛖🛖🛖🏭🏭🏢🏡🏡🎠🛫🚂🚖🛺🚠🚠🦽🚔🦯🦯🛵🦯🚲