part-9

Sid POV

I was shocked to hear what naaz just said.....how can someone be so brutal and push her par her comfort level....when they were her family the ppl she trusted the most.....
Her mumma and bhabhi....

My blood started boiling imagining someone saw what belonged to me....what's mine!

And now I understand y Naaz was not letting anyone touch her,why she was moving back...y she was hugging herself,y she was crying....

I need to calm down and console her .... She needs me...

End of sid's POV

Sid-bacchaa...come here...

Sana-n..nooo...

Sid-baby idhaar aao...nhi kr rha mai kuch...

Sana-( nods in no)

Sid-(sighs n moves towards her but she immediately starts moving back)

Sid-baby I promise mai kuch nhi kr rha hmm...

Sana-(listening to this immediately hugged him n started sobbing)

Sid-shhh..shhh..shaant mera baccha shaant....mera pyara bacchaaa....ni rote .....

Sana-aapko pata hai mai maine boht manaya unko pr unne nhi sunna...meko na boht ouii ouii bhi ho rhi hai (sobbing)

Sid- kyu lekin....

Sana-v...voooioo

Sid's POV

Did....did they....no why would they...maa hai uski...vaise check nhi krengi....nhi maybe mai hi jyada soch rha hu... lekin agar ye nhi toh usko dard q ho rha hai? Mai naaz se hi puchta hu...

End of sid's POV

Sid-ba..baby....did they...did they to...touch you..?

Sana-(nods)

Sid-(fisting is hands) kaha?

Sana- v..vo...vooo nhi bata skti....

Sid-kyun? Mai pati hu na tumhara....

Sana-wo jagah secret hai.....

Sid-(tear rolls out of his eye but he quickly wipes it)....mai smjh gya baby... Boht dard ho raha hai?

Sana-( nods n start sobbing bcz of the pain)

Sid-bass ni rote ...theek hojaega...meri sherni ho na tum...

Sana nods ..

Sid-mai dawai laa deta hu laga dena... Theek hai?

Sana again nods

After sometime

Sid-yeh le baby laga le....

Sana holds his hand... N nods in no....

Sana-(shyly n making her face look like tomato 🍅) aap laga dijiye naa...

Sid_ kya...(shooked)

Sana-mumma ne kaha husband dekh skta h...kuch bhi kr skta h

Sid- pr jaan tu comfortable nhi h na...

Sana-mai hu aap lagao....

Sid-theek h....

Sid slowly get rid of her clothes but b4 looking looks in her eyes as if asking for permission....

Sana smiles shyly...

Sid looks n hissed looking at her flower being red bcz of her mother or bhabhi's harshness....he couldn't control himself and slowly places his lips on her flower and kisses  there softly n apply the ointment... While applying sana cried out of pain...

Sid- bas bacchaaa bass hogya...bas thodi der fir pain gayab...hmmm....

Sana hummed n Sid laid beside her n cuddled her and thought to give them their peice of mind....

That's it for now 💜✨

IGNORE THE MISTAKES

MAI BOHT UPSET AAPNE COMMENTS KA TARGET PURA NHI KIYA🥺🥺

ANYWAYS

TARGET : 90+ VOTES N 62+ COMMENTS

BUBBYEEE

~MOMOH✨💜