REINER BRAUN X READER

Chapter XXXVIII

It's been two days since Reiner smashed you pleasurably and despite that time, you can't really walk normally. Your legs are not cooperating that much, and you feel a little bit sore.

Reiner is just beside you while asking worriedly if you're hurt or not. He took care of you with all that he could. You are eating some ramen that he brought at the moment and Reiner is still looking at you worriedly.

"Is it still sore?"

"A little bit," You replied and chuckled, "Don't worry, I feel a lot better."

"I have gone so rough, haven't I?" He asked again in an apologetic tone, "I'm sorry."

You slurp your ramen and look at him before giving your sweetest smile, "I love what you did. You make my head really crazy, only you can do that."

He looks at you calmly as he watches you eat the ramen with his eyes filled with amusement, "You love this food, don't you? I remember how cute you look when you are pretending to be an old man."

You choke on your ramen as your eyes widened. You cheeks turn red with what he stated, "H-Hey! So you really see through my disguise!?"

Reiner blink and pat your back gently, "Hmmm, let's see," He pretended to think for a second before smirking, "Of course I do."

"And you pretended to act like you didn't know me!?" You asked again in disbelief.

Ah, the old man disguise is so fun yet embarrassing. What the hell.

"I did it so that I can be with you. I may not really recognize you but my heart says otherwise." He replied.

You look at your ramen and eat it again, "When did you first recognize me, Reiner?"

Curiosity fills you as Reiner smiles beside you. He was actually trying to hide his cute little smile but he can't since you look really beautiful while eating.

"That time when we are buying ice cream. When you are standing beside me, I think to myself, 'why is this old man making my heart beats fast?' and at that time, I instantly know it's you." He muttered calmly.

You giggle and look at him teasingly, "So I make your heart beats fast?"

"Probably." Reiner answered, still trying to stop himself from smiling with your cuteness.

"Probably?"

He stares in your eyes and your eyes look at him innocently while your mouth is full of ramen. Your cheeks are squishy and it warms Reiner's heart. He leans down and plants a soft kiss on your forehead.

"Hmm, I want to pin you on the wall and take you hard at this moment, (Y/N). You don't know how much you are affecting me. That's how you affect me." Reiner stated honestly and it makes your heart skip a beat.