:)

hi guys im back with a new story :D
this story is abt an idea I've had for a LONG time (ik alexythimia is already kinda a thing ;-;) and I really wanted to make a fic out of it sooo here it is!! Hope u like it :) 

This is written by my friend 'ranch' and me :DDD

If you could also vote for this story and recommend it to others I'd really appreciate it. And don't be afraid to leave comments! Its always nice to see your opinions :D

Disclaimers: This fic will cover some sensitive content such as swear words, guns, fighting, slight gore, slight sexual harassment, etc. so please be careful while reading this story, your discretion is advised.

I do not tolerate hate comments in any way. If you don't like the story you know where the door is. 

please note that this is FANFICTION.

Everything in this story does NOT depict the personality or habits of the members in ANY way.

I do not own any of the members, the only characters I own are the main character and some side characters.

This plot is mine and is my original idea. Any similarities to other stories are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

Another important notice!
Please PLEASE know that everything in this story is absolutely false. We do not support the underground world of mafias in any way, and we are not encouraging anything from this story either. The actual mafia in today's society is the complete opposite of this. They're not rich, they're not nice, it's not all sunshine and rainbows and it's definitely not a good life. 

The romanization of the mafia world is completely false, this is just for the sake of the book. Many people have fallen victim to mafias and if you're one of them I suggest you leave this book for your own safety. 

So please everyone do NOT take this book seriously whatsoever. The mafia world is absolutely dreadful and not what you see in the fanfics. There is no perfect love, hot guy, romance and living in riches. If you can educate other people about this I would highly appreciate it. 

Thank you for reading this and enjoy the story at your own discretion.