one

note ; the story will be on third person only.

*****

"Thank you for purchasing! Have a nice day!" Her e/c eyes followed the customer that she was talking leave the shop with a bouquet of flowers in their hands. Seeing the customer left, she went back to work doing her usual responsibilities around the small comfort workplace she owns. Different arrays of flowers and plants placed in an organized rows displayed seeing that each plant and flower are in great care and it shows how the h/c haired woman works hard for these plants to grow.

She is a local florist in a small town somewhere in a outskirts of Shibuya where there is a lot of residents who lives in the parts of town she's in. She choose this place to work in since she enjoys the quiet, peaceful atmosphere unlike Shibuya which is incredibly busy. Ever since she moved out of home, she has been planning this for a long time now and with a help of luck, she found an empty building for her flower shop to be settled. It's been about 3 years since she started her flower shop and so far, she is living out her best life and enjoying her hobby that she is so passionate about.

It is the starting week of summer and that means her flower shop is getting busy soon. With a sigh, she is currently organizing some flowers for her display. The bell ringed which signals her that someone is here. The h/c haired woman stood up and dusted down her f/c apron which had a cute little logo in it.

"Y/N! It's been a while!" E/c eyes met familiar lilac ones and her mood instantly lifted when she saw his familiar lilac haired boy that she once know.

"Mitsuya!" She came up to him and gave him a friendly hug. Mitsuya returned the gesture by hugging her back. The two pulled away and a smile crept both in their faces.

"How have you been?" Y/N asked the lilac haired male and he shrug for a response.

"I'm doing great and I'm working on a new project that is due in a month."

"Wow that's great i guess, but what brings you here?" The two pulled away from each other and walked around while he's looking around.

"Well I've been seeing someone lately and Luna and Mana wouldn't stop nagging me about her. We're going on a date today and i need to buy her flowers." Mitsuya responded back.

"That's amazing! I mean with that good looks, and having qualities of a husband material, that girl sure is lucky." You commented making the lilac haired male chuckled.

"Aw don't make me flustered Y/N." He inspected the flowers carefully, picking which one to pick.

"Oh yeah that reminded me of something!" Mitsuya picked a random bouquet and followed her.

"What is it?" She asked while she makes her way to the counter and checked out the bouquet that the lilac haired picked.

"Remember the time capsule that we did 12 years ago?" The woman nodded in response.

"In the 19 of June, it's the official anniversary when toman is found!"

"12 years ago? Wow...it still felt like yesterday!"

"Yeah and all the founding members are all coming to the temple we used to gather and get the time capsule out." Mitsuya finished.

"I don't even remember what i put in to be honest." She chuckled sheepishly.

"Same here and I can't wait to see everyone else coming."

"I haven't seen anyone ever since i moved out from my family. I wonder how everyone else is going."

"Are you coming or not?" Mitsuya asked.

"Is that even a question? Duh of course I'm coming. I'll free my whole day at the 19th!" She replied confirming that statement. The lilac male walked towards the door and turned his head facing her.