Little glimpse

Ignore the mistakes...

Plz comment so that I can correct my visions if am wrong...everyone can't be me so your views are also important...well I can't change the plot but scenes can be twisted right...

See the media box, and ignore her hair being tied up...

Happy reading.

____________________________________________________________

girl with a peaceful life, widow but happy was staying with her parents...and an unknown billionaire and have his ways with ladies,he was enchanted with this untouched flower...
      ...  With this some injustice happened with the girl, and she's a brave girl to say 'bring the justice with injustice'... How would she get the justice against the billionaire???..."

____________________________________________________________

His eyes were moving from her chest to toe to hair to waist to hands...

he can see she's nervous but kept a brave face, at last her work is over so thought to go.

But the predator never leave his prey...with a small trick he had her in his arms.

An slightly intoxicated lady kept her arms crossed to fight the monster...
"Please leave me, my parents are waiting for me" pleaded her predator.

His eyes were bloodshot red and with an irritating look slapped her and took her in his arms and...
"What, don't expect me to not to do anything...all I can see is your beautiful body,and your seductive looks in the party...you're seducing me so here I am, let's start"!!! Lust was clearly seen in his eyes.

With that he pinned her on the wall, she was scared to see him and closed her eyes... He gripped her tiny waist which was claded in 5 meters saree... Dragged her saree so that he can see her chest, kissed her on lips forcefully after watching her trembling lips.

All Her cries can hear from there, but there's no one to help her... She is the only one who can help herself, but her dizzy form didn't help her.

Her innocence never on sale for him, yet he snatched it.

it's just a saree not an open invitation for mens to have her.

it's her work with flowers, not the seductive photoshoot to give anyone wrong signals.

It's her nature to not to talk unnecessarily, that doesn't mean 'she made it hard to get her'.

It's 'HER - an individual' who helps others, that doesn't mean she wants to get into your good books.

So "RESPECT HER - EVEN IF SHE'S A CHILD, A TEENAGER, A MOTHER, A TEEN MOTHER, A WIDOWER, A SINGLE MOTHER, AN OLD LADY OR A UNMARRIED".

______________________________

Phewwwww... Glimpse is here, it's a short story.

I would try to be honest with my feelings with this story, because alot of things were improper in that drama according to me...I'll change it slightly.

I need to complete atleast 3000 words so please wait for it.

And I need votes and comments.

Till than your sweet writer signing off...

Thank you.