Innocence - 1

Ignore the mistakes...

keep vote and comment, to know what happens next follow me...

happy reading.

____________________________________________________________

For Nandini a day starts with cleaning their house sparkling clean and feeding her dog (sorry it's bell).

It's bell

today she got an order from a big company, and she needs to take that order because of their shop financial status

today she got an order from a big company, and she needs to take that order because of their shop financial status...she had experience with these high-class people and dramas, so she never accepts these types of orders but now the situation might change her perspective.

when her marriage fixed with a rich and nobleman her parents thought her to be lucky as she was going to be the dil of those riches...but who knows that the family of her husband is full of leeches, they never wanted Nandini to be their dil because she is a middle-class girl...after their marriage functions Rohit send back to his mansion because of some important issue when he thought to go to Nandini's house the chandelier falls on him and he died on the spot.

later that his parents blame Nandini for this misfortune and leave her to be a widow...the actual culprits are Rohit's family, they thought when Nandini comes their home as a dil, create an accident...if she dies there won't be a problem because her family was middle-class people there is not a chance them to withstand against them...but Nandini knew them as leechers but never took an action against them, she knew they didn't like her so she didn't ask them her rights, and it made an end to her married life, now she is a widow but not weak.

after her life continued with her parents and they were happy with whatever they have... now marriage is another topic for her because of the society her parents never took an initiative...with the flower delivering shop she was satisfied with this lifestyle.

Nandini's shop

they get the orders with all types of functions but Nandini chose the low profile party's only, now she gathers some courage to work on a high profile party because of the financial problems

they get the orders with all types of functions but Nandini chose the low profile party's only, now she gathers some courage to work on a high profile party because of the financial problems...the workers are family to her so to meet their month ends she needs to take the bigger orders.