Innocence - 2

Ignore the mistakes...

keep vote and comment, to know what happens next follow me...

happy reading.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next day nandini was with workers as they were kept all types of flower which manik's mom reference booklet told her...earlier than normal days she cleaned her shop and bought the bunch to wrap the flowers.

at the end a boy of 15 years came into the shop.

Boy : di, am back, aaj school se chutti.

Nan : aur woh kyu nishu?...and i told u right work timings pe matt aaya kar.

Ni : di i came here to help u, dadu bahar gaye and me ghar pe bore horaha tha.

Nan : ohh, but mein toh kaam pe bahar jaarahihu toh kaise tum mere help karoge?

ni : aap kaha jaareho?

nan : malhotra industries, par kyu?

ni : ohhoo di mein bhi aapka bunch of flower leke helping boy banjaounga, plz na di bore hojaounga yahape, plz plz

nan : ok but no shararthi ok.

Nishant gestered her with ok symbol...he's a cute boy, he lives with his dadu as his parents died along back ago...his dadu is a retd.army man.

with this they reached malhotra industries and called the manager, and he told them to wait in the waiting room which was on the 2nd floor.

________________________________________________________________________________

After checking the CCtv footage he called the manager,

Manik : Mr.shaan aaj lunch mein aap kisise mile kya?

Manager shaan thought and feared that if he saw nandini then, but with a brave face 

Shaan : yes sir, my daughters friend came here for some work...why sir, what happened?

man : nothing, btw what's her name?

Shaan : Nandini sir...sir she's married, he told him with the stammering voice.

Manik saw him with roaring eyes and said,

Man : don't overthink with your pea size brain...and get lost.

and ringed the receptionist to come his cabin, the receptionist thought she got lucky that's why manik called her.

Rec : sir u called me?... with a blushing face

Man : anyone came here for Manager shaan?

Rec : yes sir, a girl named nandini came for the decorating flower reference as he was incharge for the party 

Man : ok, u can go now.

and her blood sucked out of her face, for this she was to come here...what she thought would happen and what actually happened.

Man : u r still here?...get out

with this shout she sprinted from there...manik kept an eye on shaan to capture that beauty.

________________________________________________________________________________

On the 2nd floor shaan was talking with nandini, and other things...she got the advance and waiting for the final approval.

shaan : nandini am here to tell u that "don't come infront of that malhotra boy, he's a playboy, actually he asked me about u yesterday i just diverted him.