Epilogue

(AUTHOR POV)

It was to Jungkook's paralyzing shock that Y/n walked into his room.

He was convinced that he must've fallen asleep, and that this was all a dream.

Jungkook:Y-Y/n!?
He stuttered.

She leisurely yet shakily approached Jungkook's bed where he sat against the headboard.

Jungkook:you-you're here!? You're.. you're standing?

She smiled sadly at him.

Y/n:yes... I've healed enough for it.
She spoke for the first time in weeks, her voice coming out fragile and quiet.

Jungkook:h-healed? From what? How is this happening?
He panicked.

Y/n:you've saved me again...
Tears came to her eyes.

Jungkook:b-but-

She cut him off, putting a finger to her lips with a soft "shhh"

He continued to ogle at her with his wide doe eyes, especially when she slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders, it falling to the ground, pooling around her feet.

She never looked so much like a goddess before than she did in this moment.

He was completely bewitched by her, deep into a hypnotic state of an uncaged lust.

Y/n slowly sat down on the bed beside him, inching closer to his face until their lips met.

All of her dreams came true when she kissed him, nothing but love flowed through her veins.

When you pulled away, a quiet kiss sound echoed throughout the room.

You both held a moment of silence to process everything.

However, the pause didn't last long when Jungkook hungrily dove in for more, pulling you closer by the waist.

(AUTHOR POV)

Months had passed and Y/n's quick recovery was smooth and coming to an end.

When she realized Jungkook didn't view her in any sisterly way, it was like medicine, healing her in a matter of hours to the point where she wanted nothing more than to run straight into his arms.

For years, she thought he was the blind one, not able to see that she was no longer sixteen and treating her like a younger sister.

It took the traumatic relapse of her severe depression for her to see clearly that he was madly in love with her.

And that she was the blind one...

Ever since that magical night, they felt each other's love in the highest intensity.

All of the smothered tension and feelings could finally be expressed, and they appreciated every second of it.

You weren't numb anymore...

You felt his love.

It was better than you could ever imagine...

Accompanied by this, was eternal happiness.

Jungkook felt that he was given the most precious gift, one that cured him of his loneliness and loved him unconditionally.
It was a new love, a different love...

And as for Y/n...

Long ago, fate handed you the miracle named Jungkook.
He was a guardian angel in your mind, a soulmate.

In terms of things you wanted, he went above and beyond.

This role seemed so small to you now. but you didn't forget how important it was to you back then.

Maybe you weren't tall enough to reach his, but with Jungkook, you finally had...

a shoulder to lean on.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you enjoyed the story, it's the first fan fiction I've written.
Your support is highly appreciated<3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑨 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑶𝒏 / 𝑱.𝑱𝑲 ✔️ 🎉