Chapter 6:Show of Superiority

I do not own Fairy tail, all rights go to Hiro Mashima.

Natsu, Lucy, Orga and Haruko arrive back to the guild. As they enter, Orga turns to Natsu, "Why the hell did you do nothing?! You deserve none of that reward you bastard. That should've been more for us!"
Natsu looks at him coldly and tells him, "I was there for back up if you needed me. But why should I waste my magic energy on something as trivial as that quest."
Orga prepares himself to throw a punch at Natsu, but the fiery haired wizard simply walks away and gets a drink, Lucy hurrying after him, throwing angry glances back at Orga as though to say, "how dare you say such things to my Natsu".
Orga follows up behind him, about to berate him some more and knock his head in. Natsu turned his head to look at Orga, his stare suddenly intensifies and flames start licking his body, surrounding him, and a blast of heat hits everyone in the room, they all stare, both mesmerised and terrified. Then, just as quickly as it started, it stops, and Natsu goes back to talking to Lucy and drinking his beer. Orga, shaking, backs away as the entire guild stares at Natsu and Lucy with both fear and newfound respect.
"Orga, just stay calm. Don't bring shame on the guild, stop starting fights." says Haruko, who had just appeared in front of Orga, blocking him from being able to see Natsu.
"As if you can talk Haruko" He whispered, so quietly he was barely audible. However, Haruko had evidently heard him, and whipped around to face him.
His voice suddenly raised to max volume, and waving his fist in the air, "What did you just say to me? Why don't you go use those sticks of yours to walk away like the old man you are? Huh Mystogan?!"
"Who says I'm the old man? At least I don't need a lap dog who I beat every so often to keep in line!" shouts back Mystogan. They both start towards each other, fists raised, and they throw punches at one another until they both collapse on the floor. "I'll get you next time" says Mystogan.
"Ha, you wish" replies Haruko.

They both remained lying there, panting. But then suddenly someone shouted, "Erza is coming!", there's a sudden scrambling as everyone hurriedly stops their squabbles and conversations, instead watching the entrance of the guild hall. Natsu and Lucy watch cautiously, not knowing what's happening. The door bursts open, and a red haired wizard is standing there, she is wearing a breast plate and a blue skirt, her long hair flowing down her back. Immediately she demands, "I need to talk to Gray" Gray stands and walks over to her, they murmur for a minute, and then approach Natsu and Lucy, "you two, I'd like you to join me on a quest. This is not a question. Let's go." And she walks back to the door, impatiently waiting for the two of them to get up and walk with her.

Thats he end of chapter 6 guys, comment your thoughts.